Welcome Welcome National Draft Pick #13 - Jordan Gallucci

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon at this stage that Poholke is more likely to play in Brouch's role. That said, I think CEY has got himself an opportunity.

Still think Gallucci could play a solid 10-15 games this year

Looking at that photo, I think Davis could fill out quite nicely. Probably has the widest shoulders of that group.

Yeah I was thinking he's got a Harto physique.

I expect this kid to play round 1 now with Crouchy out.

I am both hoping and expecting that Hampton gets first crack through the midfield. Crouch is out so we have lost some pace, may as well see what this guy can do and there's no better chance.

Next on my list would be CEY, and then probably Poholke and the Gooch.

If we resort to playing Thommo however I'm going to be beside myself.

The setback to Crouch makes me miss Jarred Lyons even more. I was warming up to the trade after seeing what we got in Poholke but I think we needed a player this season instead of one for the future. Poholke might be a great player one day but it looks to me like that player exchange could have shot our chances this season in its foot.

Needs time to develop as do all draftees, out of the top ten picks from last year how many went into the midfield and took up the the output or even anywhere near what is required in AFL. Great prospect this kid but not this year
That's my thinking as well ......need to temper expectations on Gallucci for 2017

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The setback to Crouch makes me miss Jarred Lyons even more. I was warming up to the trade after seeing what we got in Poholke but I think we needed a player this season instead of one for the future. Poholke might be a great player one day but it looks to me like that player exchange could have shot our chances this season in its foot.
Still believe Hampton, Knight, Menzel, and even Greenwood are still better options than Lyons ......who probably hit his ceiling last season

There is no way Lyons would ever be the difference between a premiership and no premiership.

Set your mind at ease.

We needed to refresh the list...and continue to do so.
Pyke passed his assessment on Lyons and obviously didn't see his skill set as a plus moving forward with his game plan. IMO Lyons lack of pace, that and the fact he obviously rated M. Crouch as superior as the inside extractor.......and we have so many better forward options than Lyons.

I am both hoping and expecting that Hampton gets first crack through the midfield. Crouch is out so we have lost some pace, may as well see what this guy can do and there's no better chance.

Next on my list would be CEY, and then probably Poholke and the Gooch.

If we resort to playing Thommo however I'm going to be beside myself.

I'm going to assume the club will try to play Thompson at every opportunity. The Crows don't have an ounce of courage when it comes to making decisions like these.

I'm going to assume the club will try to play Thompson at every opportunity. The Crows don't have an ounce of courage when it comes to making decisions like these.

What playing a kid who is unlikely to have any impact in his first year of AFLfooty, he will get a few games off the bench, unless they are considering a year of tanking and playing youth to fast track their development

Remove this Banner Ad

Back