Radio Weird Sen/talkback callers

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy from Pakenham.
Always sad when they go.
Knowwhatimsayn.

RIP

Did anyone hear Pas this morning who called KB? I'm not sure if he was serious, I'd love it if he is. Was going on about how he knows footy, he's a premiership player, RUNNER and coach. He invented the decoy in 1981, ahahahaha!

I've met Pas in many pubs all around Australia.

Just heard chris from camberwell just now. God, I hate him. His stupid, whiny voice, crapping on about one thing or another. If he's anywhere near Citibank on Burke Rd. I'm going to punch him.

He has the worst, whingiest voice Ive ever heard. He sounds like he is 60 years old and calling from his mum's basement.

i miss Terrance from Toorak.

Darren feom the custody centre is worth a laugh

I miss Terence too

"Haaaallloo Fraaarncis, Haaaallo Daaaavid!" Still cracks me up :)

He has the worst, whingiest voice Ive ever heard. He sounds like he is 60 years old and calling from his mum's basement.

I miss Terence too

"Haaaallloo Fraaarncis, Haaaallo Daaaavid!" Still cracks me up :)
They were good hellos

No body know what's happened with Jason from Boronia.

Says each word with emphasis, eg the team he barracks for

The
WesT
Co asT
Eee ghouls

He still rings 3aw occasionally. He called them during the cricket coverage a few times this summer
Now that Gary loin chop is back he may call again.
Just surprised he doesn't ring SEN anymore

There's a reason he speaks like that.
Yes ofcourse.

It's just that he's distinctive and was part of the early SEN morning family.

I remember the GF west coast v sydney where Sydney won, but before that game they knew Jason was Eagles but sans ticket, so they got him one.
He was so happy.
Was great radio and he loved it.

Good caller, pity he doesn't call SEN anymore.

Then there's Jim from Hawthorn.

Now listen FinEEEE and off he goes in his Scottish brogue.

This would need a bump, except the callers are interrupted by ads every minute.

Did that bell end Mario from Doncaster follow Marko and the Ox? Do not miss him for a second, although I also do not listen at that time anymore to either SEN or Macquarie. Great at getting a rise out of the punters, cannot believe how much people got sucked in though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Special mention to Snapper from the Bay. Actually calls up to go fishing, and reels people in every time. A talkback radio station owners dream caller.

"Snapper" is probably actually on the SEN payroll working in the marketing or sales team.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but during Trade Radio time there's a guy that rings up EVERY DAY and he uses a different name every time.

Did that bell end Mario from Doncaster follow Marko and the Ox? Do not miss him for a second, although I also do not listen at that time anymore to either SEN or Macquarie. Great at getting a rise out of the punters, cannot believe how much people got sucked in though.
yep, have heard him on MSR a few times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back