The Kevin McHale Cup 16-17

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be very hard to stop the Dark Nique from going back to back me thinks!!

Unfortunately Mr Drummond and Mr DeAndre aren't going to allow me to get anymore than 1pt from the free throw %!!!

Nice tight season though - injuries might be the difference!

Rudy Gay - NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ever since I said injuries might be the difference, my team has fallen apart!!!

Looking to rebuild my team for the future. Will trade a non contracted star for someone under contract if there are any contending teams that are looking to add a final piece to get them over the juggernaut that is The Dark Nique. Lilliard and Griffen are both on the table, all offers that include a contracted player considered.

Jaylen Brown up for trade. In exchange for someone who can help me win now.

Brown Not currently under contract but is eligible for a sleeper contract next season and then could be a very nice cheap long Term development contract for someone.

Don't really want to give him up but I think I've got my sleeper and development contracts for next year already decided.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really think the nba has a very serious injury problem. Not as bad as the nfl, thank god, but dunking and in training for 365 days/year is not what the human body is meant for. (For example, I have never dunked, haven't been in shape for years, and I'm very healthy.)

Jaylen Brown up for trade. In exchange for someone who can help me win now.

Brown Not currently under contract but is eligible for a sleeper contract next season and then could be a very nice cheap long Term development contract for someone.

Don't really want to give him up but I think I've got my sleeper and development contracts for next year already decided.
Feel free to have at my garbage roster

Everyone's up for grabs

Within reason of course

I really think the nba has a very serious injury problem. Not as bad as the nfl, thank god, but dunking and in training for 365 days/year is not what the human body is meant for. (For example, I have never dunked, haven't been in shape for years, and I'm very healthy.)
Haha. Man there's this guy i play against who's an absolute jet, prob best player in our extremely low standard league who tries to dunk on every fastbreak which is a lot since he lives in the passing lanes. Almost kills himself doing it though, last week when he did it he did a full 240 vertica, spin and almost landed on his head. Dunking is unhealthy you're not wrong.

I'm a shortarse... never came close to dunking. Me and my mate used to do the old step on my hands throw him over my shoulder thing.
Let's just say the last attempt we made was an unhealthy meeting of teeth and hardwood.

I'm a shortarse... never came close to dunking. Me and my mate used to do the old step on my hands throw him over my shoulder thing.
Let's just say the last attempt we made was an unhealthy meeting of teeth and hardwood.
Haha. I'm just under 6.3" and i can't dunk, you need serious hops to get up there. I think if i had another 2 inches i could just dunk but it wouldn't be at all authoritative. It's pretty damn impressive what some of the guys in the NBA do who re only a tiny bit taller than me. Guess that's why they're on 7 figures! Lucky bastards!

Trade deadline approaching fast people.

Make me an offer for Jaylen Brown.

Brown Not currently under contract but is perfect for a sleeper contract next season and then could be a very nice cheap long Term development contract for someone.

I'm after someone who will give me lots of points. Blocks also wanted.

Trade deadline approaching fast people.

Make me an offer for Jaylen Brown.

Brown Not currently under contract but is perfect for a sleeper contract next season and then could be a very nice cheap long Term development contract for someone.

I'm after someone who will give me lots of points. Blocks also wanted.
Prob got my sleeper sorted but the more options the better. Derrick Rose?

Ok so that last post didn't work out too well!!

Anyway was meant to say trade offer sent - Rose for Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back