The Official Week 17 'I have no internet so this is the best you get' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs @ Knicks first up (well on tv at least)
Couldnt find two more dissimilar, divergent franchises in basketball.

Nurkic has been traded to Portland for Mase Plumlee according to Woj.

Nurkic has stagnated as a result of the emergence of another "Kic" (pronounced kitch). No room for two Kics.

Portland have 3 first rounders in the next draft. Sources are indicating that the draft is loaded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an interesting but unsurprising stat.

Mitchell's offence-heavy system produced some great individual results with the Dieng and KAT pairing.

Since Thibs has come on board the pairing just hasn't worked - Dieng hasn't impacted offensively outside of a few mid-rangers per game and the duo's defensive failings have been on show regularly.

Raises a lot of questions. Some good, some bad.

As someone that doesn't watch much non-Wolves ball, can somebody explain to me what the * happened to MCW?

Rookie of the year, stat sheet stuffer...now onto his third team in four seasons and the only thing on the sheet he stuffs is the turnover column.

As someone that doesn't watch much non-Wolves ball, can somebody explain to me what the **** happened to MCW?

Rookie of the year, stat sheet stuffer...now onto his third team in four seasons and the only thing on the sheet he stuffs is the turnover column.
injuries and the lack of shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back