Women's Footy Round 1 AFLW Rising Star - Ebony Marinoff

Remove this Banner Ad

CK6k2iH.gif

I look forward to years and years of posting this gif when something good happens at our club. She is Rory Sloane: you cqan't help but love the pure unbridled joy in her face - i wish i knew what the news was, that made her that happy.

Well done: first game, first win, first Rising Star.

Also, giffed this

Sarah "twinkle toes" Perkins

Eb is exactly they type of player a club loves playing on their side! She was excellent!

That Perkins gif is nothing but inspiring for women and girls of all sizes! Like damn that was so fantastic to witness. The whole crowd was like 'holy s**t that was good'

CK6k2iH.gif

I look forward to years and years of posting this gif when something good happens at our club. She is Rory Sloane: you cqan't help but love the pure unbridled joy in her face - i wish i knew what the news was, that made her that happy.

Well done: first game, first win, first Rising Star.

Also, giffed this

On the first one a few years ago Dad and I were debating who was going to play where in respect the interchange restrictions coming in and midfielders having to rest forward or back. We went through our midfield but were sure we forgot someone until we both remembered Sloane. I asked Dad, where will he play, forward or back when resting? The response - where ever the ball is, he's like a Jack Russell terrier chasing a ball. So Sloaney is our Terrier and NoffNoff is our Labrador.

I loved that moment from Perko which was right near where I was sitting and after it happened there was a guy near us who yelled out 'Go Plugger!'. Perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the fellas have their wags.
What will be the colloquial term for the trophy husbands?

HABAGs

Husbands and Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Actually, HAWABAGs

Husbands and Wives and Boyfriends and Girlfriends

This is fun :D
May as well go with HandBags

Husbands And Boyfriends And Girlfriends

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back