Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You're talking about people in a period of time where ignorance was certainly bliss, and using it as some sort of evidence because some uncivilized clans though the earth was flat.

It's pretty amazing, but I think it also says it all.

Large numbers of the population have travelled the world and can see the sheer scale of it once they're up in the air, yet here we have some seemingly less-travelled posters claiming that it's all smoke and mirror.

I'd not be at all surprised to find that the Flat Earher's have never left their home town.
Yeah we are that advanced now that speaking the truth has somehow become a crime.
Speaking of ignorance i've never seen a bigger level that exists at this point in time.

Might be an idea for those who should know better to give the name calling a spell,and I think a few of us have got a fair idea to what lengths a person with genuine mental issues might go.
We were clearly warned about name calling only yesterday.
If it starts again in just means the extremists will take it to a whole new level.
Don't worry my friend.
Trolls won't affect me.
I'm a little harder than that.
Lots of mods involved here as well...interesting.

Yeah we are that advanced now that speaking the truth has somehow become a crime.
Speaking of ignorance i've never seen a bigger level that exists at this point in time.

Being scientifically illiterate doesn't equal speaking the truth.

It's anything but.

Believing the sun, moon and planets are spherical but that the earth is flat is absolutely nonsensical, and you believe it.

Have you seen the flat earth map,you can still fly around or sail around,countries don't just disappear.
Your not going to see the ice wall because it's well guarded.

Who is guarding it?

Who is guarding it?

Ark-of-gabriel-Russia-630x350.jpg

It's anything but.

Believing the sun, moon and planets are spherical but that the earth is flat is absolutely nonsensical, and you believe it.
Have the right to believe whatever i like.
Do you have a problem with that?
Also the thread is about Flat Earth.

why do you care? Abasi

what a strange question

do you want a picture of me as well?
You already know why I have asked.

I presume you're not well travelled.

It would explain a hell of a lot.

Have the right to believe whatever i like.
Do you have a problem with that?
Also the thread is about Flat Earth.
You do have the right to believe whatever conspiracy theory you want...

And we have every right to question it.

It's anything but.

I'm sensible,I believe it's possible everything is flat. Earth,moon,sun,planets and stars,all flat. :thumbsu:

FE theory has a bit more going for it than the Swiss cheese Big Bang,with hurtling spinning ball endlessly flying around.

You already know why I have asked.

i have no idea why would ask questions of a personal nature - i thought you were going to ask me on a date

in an attempt to prove the earth is a fast moving globe?

help your stupid comment the ancients were blissfully ignorant?

I presume you're not well travelled.

It would explain a hell of a lot.

the correlation between being well traveled and understanding the true nature of earth is ..

i have flown on a plane, and left the country of australia multiple times. is there anything else you would like to know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

globeheads, masters of inconsistency

i believe whats hes getting at is most matter in the universe is located 'inside' black holes

(apparently)

maybe continue the discussion here instead of debate.org :rolleyes:

The argument is still a Red Herring - IE using an unrelated argument to disprove another.

What both you and Darthbards fail to understand is that whether or not we know of every particle in the universe has zero bearing on whether the earth is a globe.

The offer to debate remains open by the way - right here, on Big Footy, or elsewhere.

The argument is still a Red Herring - IE using an unrelated argument to disprove another.

What both you and Darthbards fail to understand is that whether or not we know of every particle in the universe has zero bearing on whether the earth is a globe.

The offer to debate remains open by the way - right here, on Big Footy, or elsewhere.

its a scientific fact ,not an argument

according to the latest guru theories

the context of his post was that there is a remarkable amount of information we dont know about, we recently learned we were wrong about or we dont understand

i have no idea why would ask questions of a personal nature - i thought you were going to ask me on a date

in an attempt to prove the earth is a fast moving globe?

help your stupid comment the ancients were blissfully ignorant?

the correlation between being well traveled and understanding the true nature of earth is ..
I'll give you one more chance to answer the question.

Have you ever travelled to another country?

its a scientific fact ,not an argument

according to the latest guru theories

And your statement is also a Red Herring that misses the point raised - whether or not we understand or know of every particle in the universe has no bearing on whether or not the earth is a globe.

That debate offer is still open.

You would think someone as well traveled as well as yourself would a little more of a clue in which the world in which you live.
Guess not.
ha!
Says the guy who thinks the earth is flat, the governments are all in on the lie and that the coin is surrounded by a big ice wall to keep us in.

:thumbsu:

yes your lordship

is there any other personal details i can provide you, in the flat earth thread?

if so please ask
Of course you'll continue to keep on dodging the question.

It's become quite apparent you don't have much experience outside of your little bubble, hence the reason you've swallowed the flat earth conspiracy theory so thoroughly.

Who is guarding it?
While some do talk about the ice guards I believe this not to be the case. The ice wall is surrounded by inhospitable terraine,it would be impossible to reach by land.
This question has also been previously answered.

Quote me where i posted that information.
Your full of s**t.
oh ok, so you don't believe in the ice wall?

What is the ocean then, one big infinity pool?

I assumed you followed the same thinking as cannot and darthbards, but if you have another angle on it altogether please share it.

Back