Prediction 2017 Captaincy (and fallout) - Breaking News : feZZa93

Who will be captain?

• Mundy

Votes: 36 22.9%
  • Fyfe

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Spurr (hey, a buddy's gotta do what a buddy's gotta do)

Votes: 12 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well...

You're pretty good. Then again you do have a tendency to back both horses in a two-horse race.

Take the Dustin Martin possible FA move...

Will be staying a Tiger.
Dirty_banchez, Feb 1, 2017 Report
Share Tweet
#123 Like + Reply

Deal is done. Will be gone at the end of the year.
Dirty_banchez, Feb 3, 2017 Report
Share Tweet
#224 Like + Reply

Also the Nat Fyfe case...

Frigate said:

What is happening with Fyfe? This seems to be the elephant in the room at the moment.

There is definitely a chance he could leave.
Dirty_banchez, Oct 4, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#1753 Like

I've been told Fyfe is staying.
Dirty_banchez, Oct 18, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#155 Like + Reply

Pretty much, and I'm not as confident Fyfe will re-sign.
Dirty_banchez, Oct 14, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#1614 Like + Reply

You were all over the Tim English draft pick...

king rising said:

Whats the general consensus with pick 3? English? Petrevski-Seton? or someone else?

1. McGrath
2. English
3. SPS

The club is really into English though.
Dirty_banchez, Sep 22, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#490 Like

Lach72 said:

Ummm, I wouldn't actually mind if GC take him to be honest (English)

They could take him at pick 6. However, they might not need him now that they are getting **** Witts.
Dirty_banchez, Oct 15, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#1756 Like

Just from what I've heard: Freo and GC have been the two teams most into English.
Dirty_banchez, Oct 15, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#1746 Like

Tim English to West Coast gaining momentum.
Dirty_banchez, Nov 25, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#1325 Like

At least you got the Gold Coast pick right...not...

GC to take SPS with pick 4.
Dirty_banchez, Nov 18, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#844 Like

And Freo's too...

Can't see Freo taking Logue at 7. It'll be English, Taranto or Scrimshaw.
Dirty_banchez, Nov 7, 2016 Report
Share Tweet
#3239 Like

Taranto and Scrimshaw were off the table by pick seven, so that left...oh dear. Happily English did find a home at Western Bulldogs (#19).

Fake posts.

The hair is magnificent. You know what happened to Samson. I wish i could grow mine like that. Good result today.

Media will spin it as Freo 'desperate' to retain Fyfe's services and have made him captain in a bid to keep him.
haha - yep. 'Last ditch effort to salvage something from Ross's 6 years at the helm.." or something. Media have turned on our Ross, esp in Vic. KB very salty about his 'confused' messages at pressers the other day on SEN. Ox just laughed and said that as long as the messages aren't confusing the players... I like KB, but he came off as foolish after his comments on Harley Bennell last week, and now a pot shot at Ross Lyon? I can only assume he's still miffed Harley strung along the Tigers before signing with Freo... that and maybe the 2015 burn that never heals...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-...-team-rules-admits-houli-after-docker-shocker

haha - yep. 'Last ditch effort to salvage something from Ross's 6 years at the helm.." or something. Media have turned on our Ross, esp in Vic. KB very salty about his 'confused' messages at pressers the other day on SEN. Ox just laughed and said that as long as the messages aren't confusing the players... I like KB, but he came off as foolish after his comments on Harley Bennell last week, and now a pot shot at Ross Lyon? I can only assume he's still miffed Harley strung along the Tigers before signing with Freo... that and maybe the 2015 burn that never heals...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-...-team-rules-admits-houli-after-docker-shocker
Just watched the last two minutes of that game.... so good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If fyfe wasn't such a good footballer, I suspect he wouldn't be able to as easily get away with such a poor salad.

Watching today you could see Fyfe and Walters leadership. Effort etc. Missed Lachie Neale and Sandilands. I felt underwhelmed by Spurr and Mundy. I'm worried I will be most of the year. You can't accept mediocre effort or performance from leaders.

Watching today you could see Fyfe and Walters leadership. Effort etc. Missed Lachie Neale and Sandilands. I felt underwhelmed by Spurr and Mundy. I'm worried I will be most of the year. You can't accept mediocre effort or performance from leaders.

It was a pre season game in 40 degree heat. Let's save our melts for the season proper.

Mundy will be fine. he is one of our elite players, we don't have many.
Spurr meh

Mate met the team. Said he would still turn gay for him but that the team didn't really rally around the new captain. It looked like 2 teams. Team Dockers and team fyfe.he then got shirty about an autograph and behaved like an arrogant twat. It was just his perception but from a Dockers die hard supporter it's not what you want to hear.
It was pretty warm here. We got flogged so no one was feeling the love.
He also said Mitchell was his pick of the teAms but he was even more of a dick. When Hawthorn kids wanted stuff to sign he would question why. Sign without looking and push the signed item out of the way without making any attempt to connect. Where do you think your money comes from? It is The fans right ?

Back