AFL Club
Adelaide

Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
Wonder who's handing across the bank roll this time.

Follow the money. No lawyer is going to go down this path with out a payday somewhere along the line.

Also what is his standing in this? He's going to need to show some loss or impact of the AFL's conduct or he has no standing here. If this gets into court, he might find out more than he wants to find out. Holding out for a go away payment perhaps?

I'd love to know what is behind all this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini

In 2015, the articles you have linked, it was rejected as the AFL asked the court to ensure there was a security bond. None was forthcoming and it was made to go away.

18 months later, with Fitz stepping down, he has come back and claims financial backing is in place. Plus added some more 'stuff'.

News-ish, but it is in court.

Is this the saga that everyone keeps saying they want to put behind them?

It's like all those arguments/threads that people think should end...Just as soon as they get the last word in.

Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
If this means that Dank will finally be called, then I am all for it.

I want that campaigner on the stand.

He'd need to wait for the correct environment, the correct setting, the right time and place to tell all but trust me, when he does he'll clear everybody.

You hear me, everybody! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Is this lawyer working pro boner?

Joking aside...A quick check of this guy gives the impression of 'trying to make a name for himself' much more than 'distinguished legal mind', so yeah, could easily be doing it more for the attention and a share of any winnings.

I doubt the AFLs lawyers are quaking in their books.

Last edited:

CatFan79

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
AFL's fault, whole thing. How dare they and ASADA try and do a deal with Evans to sweep it under the rug. SHAME.

The legal parasites continue to cash in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back