Brad Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep he's only 22 almost 23? Still plenty of time for him.

What we do know is that he's pure class and he's probably the best teenager we've seen walk into the club since Riccuito.
His AFL first season was insane.. 14 games and just dominated at times.

Matt Crouch will be in the sam mitchell league by the end of his career if he improves his disposal. This season will answer the question on whether the club made a mistake in resigning brad crouch or not. He needs to deliver this year or he will be overtaken by players that are physically able to cope with an afl season.

This is becoming really disheartening. We needed midfielders to be any chance at a premiership and we've lost a gun and gave away another who was developing nicely.

Not me. i can just understand that some people might find it harder to get a read on his talent because he's missed so much footy.

I personally reckoned he's the best youngster I've seen at the Crows since Ricciuto. Of course I'm not an expert though.
Agree with this. Crouch and Danger are the best young midfielders we have had at the club since the mid to late 90's. Both would have become club legends. Shame one was a ego driven dog and the other injury prone.

*I come in peace*

I spoke with a member of crows medical staff and he said that Brad would have a tough time coming back from this hamstring injury. Said he had torn the muscle off the bone previously and will be difficult to recover from.

Also said that the club are keeping tight lipped but there are a number of players who have still not recovered from post season injuries/surgeries.

*I come in peace*

I spoke with a member of crows medical staff and he said that Brad would have a tough time coming back from this hamstring injury. Said he had torn the muscle off the bone previously and will be difficult to recover from.

Also said that the club are keeping tight lipped but there are a number of players who have still not recovered from post season injuries/surgeries.

Yeah we haven't heard much about Cheney, Brown or Seedsman so I'd almost rule them out at this stage. We've heard whispers about Lever's injury as well, plus Crouch.

Jenkins and Lynch will hopefully be okay, along with Milera

How soon people forget...

There's nothing about a period of time when we were still playing at West Lakes that can be described as 'soon' in football terms.

That was a footballing eternity ago. A player can't eat off that forever.

*I come in peace*

Right.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'It's not just a player, it's a Brad Crouch.' I said that a year ago and now we're seeing more and more of the bad side of that Alfa Romeo metaphor. :( Not only frustrating for us supporters, but must be incredibly frustrating and disheartening for Brad himself. Hope it doesn't 'break' his morale as well as his body.

His original hamstring injury back at West Adelaide as a 17 year old was a tear off the bone
he said Brad was young when he had torn the hammy off the bone.

Said that he has pulled the same hammy a few times since and this latest injury is not a good sign career wise.

Yeah, no it wasn't. He didn't tear it off the bone that year. Club has always been ultra conservative with Brad due to a tear off the bone when he was 14

So Brad has been injury prone from an early age after all.

*I come in peace*

No you don't. You are a troll. You proved that last time when you got thread banned. Revelling in it is not 'coming in peace' !!

No you don't. You are a troll. You proved that last time when you got thread banned. Revelling in it is not 'coming in peace' !!

I spoke to someone from your football club and thought I'd share the info I got with you guys. Stop being so defensive

If it's off the bone why hasn't there been an operation?
I didn't say it was off the bone. I was told he had torn the hammy off the bone as a youngster, and he has pulled the same hammy a few times since, and now he had torn it. Was told that this is not a good sign career wise and brad would have a difficult time coming back from this injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back