Certified Legendary Thread Squiggle 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

It's back
giphy.gif
man, Final Siren is starting to show his age......:p

What Im liking is while the season predictor has 9 losses total for the hawks, the individual games are five or six. Most of this comes in the first third. prediction for Hawks is 3 losses in the first 9 rounds but individual games = no loss (theres just two 50-50 games in that time accdording to quiggle

"so you're saying there's a chance"

Home field versus interstate gets -6/+6 but this is not consistent with the season predictor. Are the scores then rounded up/down to provide a winner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come the 2017 Bulldogs starting position is different to the 2016 Premiership Cup position?

How come the 2017 Bulldogs starting position is different to the 2016 Premiership Cup position?

Perhaps based on season statistics rather than finals statistics.

Final Siren could shed light on that.

From an attack perspective it doesnt take into account that we get Crameri back this year (with the inclusion of Cloke) to which our attack in 2015 was close to 300 points better (but conceded more defensively)

Teams usually move toward the middle (50/50) between seasons, because I drop one year's worth of results. The Dogs' 2016 finishing position is comprised of their 2015 + 2016 games, but their starting position is based on 2016 only. By the end of the year, it will be based on their 2016 + 2017 games.

Essendon @23's is the biggest lol

Essendon's list is s**t and they'll be lucky to win anymore than 6 or 7 games, you'd might as well be burning your money if you're not betting on GWS, Sydney or WB.

Continuing the trend of your supporting base being cringe worthy this off-season I see. I guess if you've never seen a premiership in your life, it's hard to understand what a good team is.

Continuing the trend of your supporting base being cringe worthy this off-season I see. I guess if you've never seen a premiership in your life, it's hard to understand what a good team is.

Wow, big talk from a supporter who follows a club that hasn't won a final in 13 years this September. Pipe down, son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back