Brad Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't say it was off the bone. I was told he had torn the hammy off the bone as a youngster, and he has pulled the same hammy a few times since, and now he had torn it. Was told that this is not a good sign career wise and brad would have a difficult time coming back from this injury.
You have no credibility given your posting history & just trolling us yet again.

We know Brad has a hammy problem & you are pretending you have inside knowledge, when you don't & just trying to scare posters to think the absolute worst... which we are quite capable of doing by ourselves with no specific information.

How about you head back to your own board & worry about how to avoid another wooden spoon.

I didn't say it was off the bone. I was told he had torn the hammy off the bone as a youngster, and he has pulled the same hammy a few times since, and now he had torn it. Was told that this is not a good sign career wise and brad would have a difficult time coming back from this injury.
What are you talking about ... coming back from injury is one of Brad Crouch's best skills :)

So you're saying when Campo said

"At the end of the day, it's only a hamstring strain, nothing structurally or anything, so we expect him to make a full recovery and to have a real impact this year."

It was a baldfaced lie?

So Matt Hass told you??

What you posted doesn't confirm anything.

I'd be very careful of what you post and insinuate if I was you. Someone might take exception to this and you might find yourself if hot water.

So Matt Hass told you??

What you posted doesn't confirm anything.

I'd be very careful of what you post and insinuate if I was you. Someone might take exception to this and you might find yourselves if hot water.
I didn't say Matt hass told me, I said a medical staff member told me

I deal with a lot of people at the crows

He may be tellling the truth he may not of been, not really anything ground breaking in what he said but I thought I would share the info with you guys as I would like people to share similar info with blues fans

Unfortunately I think you are correct in saying he will have a tough time overcoming this one

Don't think we will see him in the first 5 rounds and who knows after that

How does this prove you have been truthful, when you have a history of trolling this board & already changing your story on this thread...
I didn't come with the intention of trolling, the conversation deteriorated as so many posters were being overly defensive.

Where did I change my story?

I didn't say Matt hass told me, I said a medical staff member told me

I deal with a lot of people at the crows

He may be tellling the truth he may not of been, not really anything ground breaking in what he said but I thought I would share the info with you guys as I would like people to share similar info with blues fans

Whether Matt told you or not is not the issue. You posted an image, Crows branding, with his email address on it with an attempt to block out the name unsuccessfully.

I notice that the image has now disappeared.

Last edited:
Weather Matt told you or not is not the issue. You posted an image, Crows branding, with his email address on it with an attempt to block out the name unsuccessfully.

I notice that the image has now disappeared.

Why is it illegal to put a picture of the crows logo with part of an email address on the internet? I put up some non-confidential info I got from a conversation I had with a member of the crows medical staff, an unnamed member of the crows medical staff for your interest, not mine. If you don't want any info that's fine I wont post on this board again.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it illegal to put a picture of the crows logo with part of an email address on the internet? I put up some non-confidential info I got from a conversation I had with a member of the crows medical staff, an unnamed member of the crows medical staff for your interest, not mine. If you don't want any info that's fine I wont post on this board again.
Goodbye and good ridence.

Are you deliberately trying to be clueless or is that just a natural strength of yours??

I never claimed it was illegal, I said someone might not take to kindly to you posting the image that you did and its implications.

You came on here with info.
You then posted an image with Crows branding and attempted to cover up a name. The name was Matt Hass and his email address. This can only imply Matt gave you the info otherwise why on earth would you even post the image......no harm you say, then why has it been removed???

Time to take a hike, regardless of whether the info is on the money or not.

Are you deliberately trying to be clueless or is that just a natural strength of yours??

I never claimed it was illegal, I said someone might not take to kindly to you posting the image that you did and its implications.

You came on here with info.
You then posted an image with Crows branding and attempted to cover up a name. The name was Matt Hass and his email address. This can only imply Matt gave you the info otherwise why on earth would you even post the image......no harm you say, then why has it been removed???

Time to take a hike, regardless of whether the info is on the money or not.

I never implied Matt hass gave me the info. I specifically said a member of the medical team had given me the information.

The post of the crows logo was in response to someone claiming I had no contacts at the crows.

Like I said, the information was non-confidential and I shared it with you people as I would appreciate if similar info was shared on the Carlton board.

No need for this defensive attitude.

*I come in peace*

I spoke with a member of crows medical staff and he said that Brad would have a tough time coming back from this hamstring injury. Said he had torn the muscle off the bone previously and will be difficult to recover from.

Also said that the club are keeping tight lipped but there are a number of players who have still not recovered from post season injuries/surgeries.

So, our club which leaks nothing, is happy to describe in detail to a Carlton supporter what's really going on?

If I were you I'd be more worried about Petrevski-Seton's setback and the shoulder niggle Murphy's picked up... (i happen to know a couple of people at Carlton)

*I come in peace*

I spoke with a member of crows medical staff and he said that Brad would have a tough time coming back from this hamstring injury. Said he had torn the muscle off the bone previously and will be difficult to recover from.

Also said that the club are keeping tight lipped but there are a number of players who have still not recovered from post season injuries/surgeries.
Strange this.

I actually spoke to a member of the Carlton medical team and was told that every Carlton player was on track to meet the physical condition goals that were set at the end of last season. It's expected Carlton will have a full and fighting fit list to choose from come round one. "Only one hitch," he said to me, "they'll all still be s**t at football though".

True.

So, our club which leaks nothing, is happy to describe in detail to a Carlton supporter what's really going on?

If I were you I'd be more worried about Petrevski-Seton's setback and the shoulder niggle Murphy's picked up... (i happen to know a couple of people at Carlton)

Its not a leak, its an opinion.

His opinion was that Brad crouch is going to struggle to recover from this injury due to the history of the injury.

His opinion may be different from every other crows medical staff member. That's just his opinion and his opinion may not be correct but based off the history of Brad's injuries there's a chance that it is.

Its not a leak, its an opinion.

His opinion was that Brad crouch is going to struggle to recover from this injury due to the history of the injury.

His opinion may be different from every other crows medical staff member. That's just his opinion and his opinion may not be correct but based off the history of Brad's injuries there's a chance that it is.
Hey mate not all supporters like to pick fights.
I appreciate the ones who, if genuine, come on boards to post info they hear. After all that's why most of us are on here. to find out info about our clubs that we are not privy to. It's just as shame that as soon as someone mentions anything that is not popular that makes them a troll. Do we have to go back to the monster danger thread to see what happens when someone would suggest they had inside info he was leaving... i for one enjoy the banter with fans from other clubs, especially the ones that take the time to share info they heard after all it's big footy, not the most reliable news source but probably the most entertaining. Everything should be taken with a ton of salt

Hey mate not all supporters like to pick fights.
I appreciate the ones who, if genuine, come on boards to post info they hear. After all that's why most of us are on here. to find out info about our clubs that we are not privy to. It's just as shame that as soon as someone mentions anything that is not popular that makes them a troll. Do we have to go back to the monster danger thread to see what happens when someone would suggest they had inside info he was leaving... i for one enjoy the banter with fans from other clubs, especially the ones that take the time to share info they heard after all it's big footy, not the most reliable news source but probably the most entertaining. Everything should be taken with a ton of salt

He's been labelled a troll because a couple days ago he was here repeatedly telling us that Carlton's list is better than ours and Luke Brown would not get a game for any other side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back