Adelaide Crows New Logo Poll

Remove this Banner Ad

i think you are right, about the light, not the aforementioned hotness, of the 19 years we have been going can you ever recall a time when a photo has made the media where this has happened previously? I can't. I blame Reebok.

Suprised to receive the new Crows year book and the only reference I can find to the new logo and away jumper is the large logo on the new facility. You would think this change would deserve at least a couple of photos and a comment. Could they finally realise that its hated?

just a quick question, since when has that shade of blue been used for the crows logo? it was always the navy blue i thought? Not only changing the entire look of the logo but also a major colour???

i have to agree with the people saying it looks cartoonish and american and the away strip doesnt have much to play with in terms of a simple design on a white background.

When I saw that this thread had been bumped I was expecting someone to be making a conspiracy theory about the logo being a curse to the Adeladie Football Club

Actually like the clash strip quite a lot from the distance, until you get a glimpse of the logo.

I honestly thought the clash jersey was Melbournes old stock market chart jersey till I saw Melbourne was the other team.

eBayISAPI.dll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I saw that this thread had been bumped I was expecting someone to be making a conspiracy theory about the logo being a curse to the Adeladie Football Club

I have a feeling it's more to do with the fact we're now wearing Reebok guernsey's instead of Adidas. The Adidas one's made us play better ;)

there was nothing wrong with the last one, but the knew one is horrid, its pretty much a copy of the knew atlanta hawks logo to

Suprised to receive the new Crows year book and the only reference I can find to the new logo and away jumper is the large logo on the new facility. You would think this change would deserve at least a couple of photos and a comment. Could they finally realise that its hated?

Any day now...
Change the ******* logo!
Please:$

:rainbow:Bump:drunk:

Why does the club stubbornly cling to what was always an error?
Its been told that priorities lie elsewhere atm than changing the logo.

IMO the logo looks quite good on LED signage at the game with the bright colours but if we were to get a new logo i wouldnt be against it. Going back to the previous logo isnt the right answer and will never happen except when being used to promote our anniversary eg. 30yr 35yr etc

Its been told that priorities lie elsewhere atm than changing the logo.

IMO the logo looks quite good on LED signage at the game with the bright colours but if we were to get a new logo i wouldnt be against it. Going back to the previous logo isnt the right answer and will never happen except when being used to promote our anniversary eg. 30yr 35yr etc

It staggers me that nobody follows up that question.

What does that even mean? The priorities? It's not a task that would consume the operational capabilities of the club. What, if we change the logo we can't draft this year because we won't be able to scout? Perhaps that explains 2010, 2011.

A professional club with as many highly paid officers as we have should be able to manage the adoption of an appropriate logo.

The answer given is nonsense, and that should be plain on its face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back