News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I preferred the look of the black guernsey to navy blue, but it's not our colour.
It should be.

Crows are black.
It would have been a great symbol of us leaving the SANFL and thus wearing the state colours, to change from blue to black.

But the blue is this jumper is pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It should be.

Crows are black.
It would have been a great symbol of us leaving the SANFL and thus wearing the state colours, to change from blue to black.

But the blue is this jumper is pretty good.

We're not Port, we don't just chop and change our colours and guernsey when it suits.

I also don't understand the "Crows are black" logic. Apart from the Magpies and Tigers, are any clubs the correct colours for their nickname? Maybe the Hawks at an absolute stretch. Don't see too many blue and yellow eagles, blue and white kangaroos or blue, red and white bulldogs kicking about.

In our premiership years the navy was close to black, and it looked great. As they say, 'If you have to ask yourself whether it's black, it's navy.'

As much as I love this state, this team and its colours, if the navy is royal blue and the gold is lemon, the colours look awful. Even the navy in my avatar might be too light.

We're not Port, we don't just chop and change our colours and guernsey when it suits.

I also don't understand the "Crows are black" logic. Apart from the Magpies and Tigers, are any clubs the correct colours for their nickname? Maybe the Hawks at an absolute stretch. Don't see too many blue and yellow eagles, blue and white kangaroos or blue, red and white bulldogs kicking about.
I loved the Indegenous jumper when we wore with black.

Not something I would vo to war over though and do see your point.

We have our own history with these colours that goes beyond what they initially stood for.

When done right, the dark blue is just as good.

Until you see it running around its hard to judge but the ISC jumpers are the best coloured imo since the fila jumpers in 02 which were almost a midnight blue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Very nice.
matthew-clarke-and-mark-stevens-for-adelaide-fly-up-in-the-afl-round-picture-id1124232

You'll notice the way the ISC collar/neckline (not necessarily the yellow insert) looks crap on Eddie in particular. Neckline too deep, shoulders too narrow - a major beef wth the ISC silhouette.
Better a crap guernsey on a great player than the Port crap guernsey on crap players

That said I couldn't care less about the collar -the navy is back to being navy !:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No filters but the ambient lights used can massively affect the colours in videos when using professional cameras if they don't reset their white balance.
massive window letting that natural light in, plus I don't think their vlogging camera is going to be anything too gnarly and probably set to auto WB.

skin tones look good too, I think the screengrab Hank93 is about as accurate as its going to get until we see it in person - should be as good as right on - and lucky us the colours look great :thumbsu:

Smithers to Thommo: so what do you reckon was your best year in terms of looks?
Thommo: oh gee whizz, I don't think I've had a bad one ...
Roo once said Thommo's mantra is "Suns out, guns out".

Once saw Thommo at the Walkerville Woolies. He looked like he was at Stereos....

I have it on very good authority that David Warner only does LG ads because it's the only TV brand he can spell.
When you're making $10mil a year playing the game you love, you don't need to learn how to spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back