Brad Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Show me where I said that Carltons list is better than the crows?

You are turning this thread into a troll fest now

I trust you Geoff. Your only real crime is significantly overating whete your club is at, but you're not alone there. I didn't read the bit about Brown, but there's a few around here who don't rate him and they don't have the excuse of not knowing about his injury.

Unfortunately I think you are correct in saying he will have a tough time overcoming this one

Don't think we will see him in the first 5 rounds and who knows after that

Yes, well this seemed to slip through to the keeper with everyone's need to rip into old mate Geoff. From memory you get a smidge of inside info, can you expand a little here. Why 5 rounds?

I trust you Geoff. Your only real crime is significantly overating whete your club is at, but you're not alone there. I didn't read the bit about Brown, but there's a few around here who don't rate him and they don't have the excuse of not knowing about his injury.

Appreciate the vote of confidence!

The thing is I don't really rate our list ATM. The point I was making is that the club had a three year plan and after seeing the youth that's come in, I can see where they are going with it.

This triggered a few people on here lol

Luke Brown was only used as an example of a player that had a bad final last year in response to the ridicule of Rhys Palmer.

Ummm... why are we shooting, stabbing, setting fire to, the messenger?

Yeah this

Brad Crouch needs to do his talking on the field, no more no less. Doesn't matter what anyone says or argues about, the only thing that matters now, is on field

A guy with this many setbacks just needs to get it done. Everything else is just wank

Why is it illegal to put a picture of the crows logo with part of an email address on the internet? I put up some non-confidential info I got from a conversation I had with a member of the crows medical staff, an unnamed member of the crows medical staff for your interest, not mine. If you don't want any info that's fine I wont post on this board again.
:thumbsupemoji:

Yes, well this seemed to slip through to the keeper with everyone's need to rip into old mate Geoff. From memory you get a smidge of inside info, can you expand a little here. Why 5 rounds?

Sounds like pessimism born through experience.

Just think the risk of re injury of the hamstring is too great now to not go very slow with him

I'll be happy if he's right by round 8 and gets through the rest of the season. That's the best case scenario IMO

Much rather that than back in round 3 and then reinjured again in first half of season

Just think the risk of re injury of the hamstring is too great now to not go very slow with him

I'll be happy if he's right by round 8 and gets through the rest of the season. That's the best case scenario IMO

Much rather that than back in round 3 and then reinjured again in first half of season

I understand what you men but they have always been ultra conservative bringing him back from any hammy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're not being too tight-lipped then?

Amazing his posting on this subject. So for the record its not about whether the injury to Brad is on the money or not.

He comes on telling us someone at the club says Brad will find it hard to recover from the latest hamstring injury.
He gets a few posts questioning his source or the legitimacy of it.
He then posts a Crows branded image with an attempt to cover the details of the owner (Matt Hass) in an attempt to quantity his source.
He also tells us that the source is not Matt Hass, yet he posted an image with Matt Hass email address not covered properly.
He also tells us that this information is not confidential, he's actually told us a number of times that the information isn't confidential.
The Crows branded image with Matt Hass email address on it has since been removed.
Tells us again that Matt isn't the source.

Very strange behaviour for information that isn't confidential wouldn't you say??

If the info isn't confidential why hasn't he disclosed his source up to this point??

Someone trying to look important??

Amazing his posting on this subject. So for the record its not about whether the injury to Brad is on the money or not.

He comes on telling us someone at the club says Brad will find it hard to recover from the latest hamstring injury.
He then posts a Crows branded image with an attempt to cover the details of the owner (Matt Hass) in an attempt to quantity his source.
He also tells us that the source is not Matt Hass, yet he posted an image with Matt Hass email address not covered properly.
He also tells us that this information is not confidential, he's actually told us a number of times that the information isn't confidential.
The Crows branded image with Matt Hass email address on it has since been removed.

Very strange behaviour for information that isn't confidential wouldn't you say??

If the info isn't confidential why hasn't he disclosed his source up to this point??

Yeah, I think he once received an email from Matt Hass, probably business related, tried to use it to legitimise his claims.

I would hope people at the club get taught about using work emails for non-official emails. I'd hope the Tippett forensic accountants taught them to be extra careful about what they say over email.

This is where you are going to be found out as being dishonest and why you should be ignored.

I've told you that the image I sent was in regards to someone having a stab at me claiming that I don't have contacts at the crows. Essentially calling me a liar. I put up a photo to show that I am not a liar, which is a fair enough thing to do.

You tried to twist that exchange into me trying to imply that Matt hass gave me this info. That's not what I was saying and you know that. I have said about 5-6 times now that a member of the crows medical staff gave me this info on brad crouch during general chit chat, nothing confidential.

The photo in question had served its purpose which was to rebut the claim that I don't have contacts at the crows and no longer needs to be on display as people like yourself twist it into something that it's not.

This is where you are going to be found out as being dishonest and why you should be ignored.

I've told you that the image I sent was in regards to someone having a stab at me claiming that I don't have contacts at the crows. Essentially calling me a liar. I put up a photo to show that I am not a liar, which is a fair enough thing to do.

You tried to twist that exchange into me trying to imply that Matt hass gave me this info. That's not what I was saying and you know that. I have said about 5-6 times now that a member of the crows medical staff gave me this info on brad crouch during general chit chat, nothing confidential.

The photo in question had served its purpose which was to rebut the claim that I don't have contacts at the crows and no longer needs to be on display as people like yourself twist it into something that it's not.

A serious word of advice- Never ever admit to having contacts at the Crows.(or any Club) If someone calls you a Lie so what have a go back at them I can grantee they are not squeaky clean. and defiantly never back your claims with documentation not here, it gets the wrong people in trouble and can cause discomfort to people involved at the club,

A serious word of advice- Never ever admit to having contacts at the Crows.(or any Club) If someone calls you a Lie so what have a go back at them I can grantee they are not squeaky clean. and defiantly never back your claims with documentation not here, it gets the wrong people in trouble and can cause discomfort to people involved at the club,
Pretty sage advice here My name geoff

You've posted your info. Perhaps we'll (both Adelaide posters and yourself) leave things be until there is some form of confirmation either way rather than continuing the back and forth.

Pretty sage advice here My name geoff

You've posted your info. Perhaps we'll (both Adelaide posters and yourself) leave things be until there is some form of confirmation either way rather than continuing the back and forth.

well said

Just to clarify, the person who gave me the info gave me his opinion, not leaked information which would otherwise be confidential

Hence, why I keep having to say the information was non-confidential

Last edited:
I remember some time ago a mate of mine playing with Norwood told me Tex would be playing there. Being dropped from the Crows.

I stupidly posted it. There was a bit of uproar about Tex being dropped.. He set me up and had good old laugh about it. My mate is a BF lurker.

Same mate knows a lot of players personally from a lot of AFL clubs. It is a tight community. He tells me things I rarely post them now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I remember some time ago a mate of mine playing with Norwood told me Tex would be playing there. Being dropped from the Crows.

I stupidly posted it. There was a bit of uproar about Tex being dropped.. He set me up and had good old laugh about it. My mate is a BF lurker.

Same mate knows a lot of players personally from a lot of AFL clubs. It is a tight community. He tells me things I rarely post them now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well screw you then Geoffa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back