Universal Love 2016/2017 Pre-season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably full of it as normal but heard Rowe say that Brad Crouch has foot issues again aswell as his hammy injury

Probably full of it as normal but heard Rowe say that Brad Crouch has foot issues again aswell as his hammy injury

Haha oh god...

If this is even the slightest bit true along with Sloane going down (even though it's a face injury and nothing to get worried about) the melts on here would be phenomenal.

So bad, I'm already considering deactivating just to avoid reading them all.

So the report card is:

Player|JLT Status|Round 1 Status
\Rory Sloane|Unlikely|Likely
\Jake Lever|Will Miss Start|Likely
\Brad Crouch|Will Miss All|May Miss
\Luke Brown|Likely|Likely
\Paul Seedsman|Likely|Likely
\Kyle Cheney|Likely|Likely
\Gun Arms Thompson|Unlikely|Unclear
Interrupted pre-seasons from Sloane, B Crouch and Thompson. Lyons traded.

Early signs that our weak point from last year might be getting weaker not stronger.

Hope Matt Crouch is in good shape!

If I remember correctly he was back early as possible when he fractured his cheekbone.
Good thing is he has done all the work so he won't lose any condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been Twitter scuttlebutt about it, so he might be getting his info from there.
He hasn't had any issues for a whole so that would be shattering news. I'm sure the club would have released it by now.

Haha oh god...

If this is even the slightest bit true along with Sloane going down (even though it's a face injury and nothing to get worried about) the melts on here would be phenomenal.

So bad, I'm already considering deactivating just to avoid reading them all.
2q9gyuu.png

Interrupted pre-seasons from Sloane, B Crouch and Thompson. Lyons traded.

Early signs that our weak point from last year might be getting weaker not stronger.

Hope Matt Crouch is in good shape!
David McKay, come on down. You're the next contestant on 'Bring back Burton'

how people rate Cheney is a great litmus test to work out if people know what they're talking about or not.
I rate him like Hartigan 2015. Just makes you tear your hair out but you can see he works hard. I am hoping Cheney in 2017 is Hartigan 2016. ie taking that step up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back