Universal Love 2016/2017 Pre-season Thread

Our Port friends are getting a little excited with our injuries

Doesnt surprise me, 2 large gaping holes now in our midfield. Given our weakness is in the guts, its a massive issue for us.

Being able to roll GWS in R1, would make their tears taste delicious if it happens.

He will be ready for R1.

gUj0h84.jpg

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

A few of them saw their side still can't kick last night, including their new manchild SPP, so they need a distraction.

So I'm guessing that's why a Port poster posted a totally random "ahhhh yes..... the old karma bus" in the Non Crows thread?

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anything to distract them from their Chairman's embarrassing interview on 5aa last night.
Since then, Kornes said it will add pressure to the club and Hinkley, Adelaide Now has an article, MMM and 5AA will be discussing it. Not to mention he's sure to have pissed off Gold Coast. Good one Kochie.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
What's the bet our makeshift midfield of rarely tried and young players perform really well only to be displaced by the old reliables who under perform come the season proper?
Nah. If they perform they won't be replaced. For starters Thommo looks unlikely to be ready. I think once they get given the opportunity they will take it.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Doesnt surprise me, 2 large gaping holes now in our midfield. Given our weakness is in the guts, its a massive issue for us.

Being able to roll GWS in R1, would make their tears taste delicious if it happens.
Let them sfellow for 6 weeks, we will be the ones laughing all year

Huntercrow

Dwat that Wabbit
Feb 7, 2009
Hunter Valley
AFL Club
Adelaide

This will be a test of our "organics"

Maybe better to happen sooner rather than later so we can see the extent of our midfield depth without the likes of our top three mids from 2 seasons ago. Four if you count Lyons.

Gibbs would have been handy about now..............just sayin'

They have had little to get excited about of late... You would think China would give them enough. ;)

To be fair our board also has some posters who celebrate their players being injured, so all clubs have idiots... just they probably have a higher proportion. ;)

Hopefully the AFL has a low injury year for all clubs as we want to see the best players play.

Back