List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd left to go home back to Vic, leave the toxic culture at WCE at the time and earn job security for life with Visy. This is what prompted the AFL to close the loop holes in TPP and third party contracts.

If he were to leave, he'd probably get more $ at Carlton, similar $ with a similar list demographic at St Kilda, although in a different state or Hawthorn who have the recent success.

Thinking rationally, unless it were for more $ and/or a strong desire to live in Vic, in my opinion he's 99% signing a new contract at Freo

Judd was always a reluctant captain at the eagles in the shadow of their 'spiritual captain'.

You can't compare him leaving as captain to someone like Fyfe who was hungry for the job.

I only posted here because it said opposition posters welcome. I expressed a respectful opinion which was honest, considered and conceivable albeit contrary to Freemantle supporters desires. I was hopeful to engage a few in sensible non emotive discussion. Instead im called amongst other things stupid. Clearly anything other than opinions consistent with Fyfe staying aren't really welcome. On that note then I'll leave without further comment. Hopefully you all get what you passionately want.

I only posted here because it said opposition posters welcome. I expressed a respectful opinion which was honest, considered and conceivable albeit contrary to Freemantle supporters desires. I was hopeful to engage a few in sensible non emotive discussion. Instead im called amongst other things stupid. Clearly anything other than opinions consistent with Fyfe staying aren't really welcome. On that note then I'll leave without further comment. Hopefully you all get what you passionately want.

Fyfe is 100% staying. I would put my house on it. Even if we finish last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who form their opinions from sensationalist, clickbait articles get no love from me.

These are the people that make A Current Affair and Today Tonight so popular

Yeh, but Brendan Foster writes those sensationalist click bait articles. Surely that's worse?

Yeh, but Brendan Foster writes those sensationalist click bait articles. Surely that's worse?

Only because he has a receptive, wilfully ignorant audience. It's a bit of chicken and egg stuff imo. He is worse though, just because he's Brendan Foster.

Fyfe is 100% staying. I would put my house on it. Even if we finish last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about that...

Wasn't comparing Mitchell's ability rather his desire to keep choices quiet whilst maintaining appearances.

If you want a closer parallel then perhaps chris judd moving to carlton. Elite player and captain though toward end of career. It happens.......even captains shift clubs. The captain appointment is likely an attempt to keep him to stay. Also appropriate as he leads by example. Will it? I'm not as confident as you appear.

I will make two predictions:

1) Fyfe will not sign until end of year

2) He will not sign with freemantle if they finish out of top 8.

The way I read it and is only my opinion is that he seeks premiership success and team harmony.

Now that your Cola money has dried up you won't be getting another Buddy deal, plus you couldn't even afford to keep Mitchell last year.

We have heard from all you opposition flogs how the playing group hate Fyfe, now they have voted him in as captain you are scrambling to find another reason for him to leave.

Carlton supporters " Oh Fyfe has toured our facility, we are his favoured club "

St Kilda " We have a war chest, he is coming "

Hawks " He is unhappy with your medical team, has toured our facilities and is most impressed, inside info he is ours "

Sydney Puke " we have the B Kirk connection "

Fyfe aint going anywhere, he is the new Captain after serving under our greatest ever player.

And it's spelt Fremantle

Whats your teams name again sidknee?

Now that your Cola money has dried up you won't be getting another Buddy deal, plus you couldn't even afford to keep Mitchell last year.

We have heard from all you opposition flogs how the playing group hate Fyfe, now they have voted him in as captain you are scrambling to find another reason for him to leave.

Carlton supporters " Oh Fyfe has toured our facility, we are his favoured club "

St Kilda " We have a war chest, he is coming "

Hawks " He is unhappy with your medical team, has toured our facilities and is most impressed, inside info he is ours "

Sydney Puke " we have the B Kirk connection "

Fyfe aint going anywhere, he is the new Captain after serving under our greatest ever player.

And it's spelt Fremantle

Good summary. All very possible I would say. No offence, but until I hear of a signature on new contract then all is possible. Time will tell.

I don't care one way or other if Fyfe comes to swans or not. We have enough stars. Classy player though he may be.

Mitchell got a low ball offer to force him out to make way for two AFL rising stars to move into midfield- you know Heeney and Mills not for salary cap reasons even though that was the story peddled (that is the inside info from the club). Too slow. Proof of that is the reputed $900k pa offer to Heeney recently accepted......all without COLA. lol Yes we are struggling and won't ever attract another star like Buddy. Well after Heeney and Mills of course lol

Apologies for misspelling Fremantle- genuine mistake.

Wasn't comparing Mitchell's ability rather his desire to keep choices quiet whilst maintaining appearances.

If you want a closer parallel then perhaps chris judd moving to carlton. Elite player and captain though toward end of career. It happens.......even captains shift clubs. The captain appointment is likely an attempt to keep him to stay. Also appropriate as he leads by example. Will it? I'm not as confident as you appear.

I will make two predictions:

1) Fyfe will not sign until end of year

2) He will not sign with freemantle if they finish out of top 8.

The way I read it and is only my opinion is that he seeks premiership success and team harmony.

I bet you $1,000 he stays regardless, I don't think we will make the 8 fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good summary. All very possible I would say. No offence, but until I hear of a signature on new contract then all is possible. Time will tell.

I don't care one way or other if Fyfe comes to swans or not. We have enough stars. Classy player though he may be.

Mitchell got a low ball offer to force him out to make way for two AFL rising stars to move into midfield- you know Heeney and Mills not for salary cap reasons even though that was the story peddled (that is the inside info from the club). Too slow. Proof of that is the reputed $900k pa offer to Heeney recently accepted......all without COLA. lol Yes we are struggling and won't ever attract another star like Buddy. Well after Heeney and Mills of course lol

Apologies for misspelling Fremantle- genuine mistake.

Yeah Fyfe aint bad but he's no Heeney

You don't care if he goes to sydney but care enough to post the reasons why he will leave on our board. makes sense :D

Apology accepted

You were definitely invited; No argument there but you didn't need to be a smart arse and spell Fremantle as you did.

Yes we are struggling and won't ever attract another star like Buddy. Well after Heeney and Mills of course lol
wtf??? This statement makes absolutely no sense. Both Heeney and Mills were academy players. Sydney, despite being in the most populated place in the country, still gets to bid on academy prospects whereas clubs in SA, WA and VIC don't. You had and still get a massive advantage. Lets not pretend the AFL is a truly level playing field. They want the revenue dollars from the mass population in NSW and therefore have made sure Sydney (and now the same with GWS where they seem to have admitted they went way too far) make finals as often as possible.

The comment was about not being able to trade in a high price player like Buddy again because COLA has gone. Heeney and Mills aren't anything like that.

wtf??? This statement makes absolutely no sense. Both Heeney and Mills were academy players. Sydney, despite being in the most populated place in the country, still gets to bid on academy prospects whereas clubs in SA, WA and VIC don't. You had and still get a massive advantage. Lets not pretend the AFL is a truly level playing field. They want the revenue dollars from the mass population in NSW and therefore have made sure Sydney (and now the same with GWS where they seem to have admitted they went way too far) make finals as often as possible.

The comment was about not being able to trade in a high price player like Buddy again because COLA has gone. Heeney and Mills aren't anything like that.

He knows that :D

Sydney supporters trying hard to believe the removal of COLA doesn't affect them

He knows that :D

Sydney supporters trying hard to believe the removal of COLA doesn't affect them

When something no longer exists and all have the same cap then the remarks are misplaced. All the players on the list are retained without COLA just as all players are retained likewise for Fremantle. Talking that it remains an effect is in those circumstances, mistaken. It can't. Sure we attracted Buddy with it but we now have to retain all under same cap as you including Buddy.

Having an extra $1M was an advantage. Whatever list mgt required for it's demise has occurred. No longer any point talking about it then.....,.becomes blatant trolling

When something no longer exists and all have the same cap then the remarks are misplaced. All the players on the list are retained without COLA just as all players are retained likewise for Fremantle. Talking that it remains an effect is in those circumstances, mistaken. It can't. Sure we attracted Buddy with it but we now have to retain all under same cap as you including Buddy.

Having an extra $1M was an advantage. Whatever list mgt required for it's demise has occurred. No longer any point talking about it then.....,.becomes blatant trolling

hqdefault.jpg

You must have seen 'Fremantle' on the screen several times before finding your way to this thread.. and even if you hadn't it's plastered over the TV for Footy.. the weather anything.

You must have known the spelling because the alternative is a height of ignorance that is unachievable by most.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back