Certified Legendary Thread Squiggle 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

How come the 2017 Bulldogs starting position is different to the 2016 Premiership Cup position?
Most prediction mods for virtually every sport in lieu of factoring in off-season changes just assumes that each team regresses to the mean than their final previous year ranking. It increases this accurately.

Correct me if I'm wrong Final Siren but you do this in a roundabout way - you drop all 2015 results to begin 2017, which means that the same result is achieved.

Wow, big talk from a supporter who follows a club that hasn't won a final in 13 years this September. Pipe down, son.
How is it big talk? He's calling our side s**t, I am saying he doesn't know what good is.

I guess if you've never seen a premiership in your life
How is it big talk? He's calling our side s**t, I am saying he doesn't know what good is.
That. It's incredibly grating when fans of historically strong clubs belittle the opinions of other fans merely because they've followed a team devoid of success. Maybe next time remember you haven't won a final for 13 years, so we can all play that card.

That. It's incredibly grating when fans of historically strong clubs belittle the opinions of other fans merely because they've followed a team devoid of success. Maybe next time remember you haven't won a final for 13 years, so we can all play that card.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Best post I've seen on BF this week :D

Continuing the trend of your supporting base being cringe worthy this off-season I see. I guess if you've never seen a premiership in your life, it's hard to understand what a good team is.
You want to talk about cringe, how about the Essendon supporters tonight carrying on like they were winning a final against and undermanned Collingwood in the first pre season game of the year - Bombers fans were even talking finals halfway through the 3rd term :tearsofjoy: was nice to see them sit down and shut up once the Pies came back though

You want to talk about cringe, how about the Essendon supporters tonight carrying on like they were winning a final against and undermanned Collingwood in the first pre season game of the year - Bombers fans were even talking finals halfway through the 3rd term :tearsofjoy: was nice to see them sit down and shut up once the Pies came back though

Maybe we should make a DVD about it?

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Best post I've seen on BF this week :D

I can't even tell if this is sarcasm. It's either a muppet who's never seen a reply in his life, or somebody who's a true satire genuis.

YES! IT'S BACK!
Out of curiosity, what would a squiggle of GWS from whenever you started to now look like?
Long and erect. You can probably imagine it from this image I posted last year:

c4viXMA.jpg

GWS in 2012 and 2013 were absolute trash. They were so bad, they passed beyond our ability to categorize, because we think the bottom standard is Fitzroy. But Fitzroy 1996 were actually competitive before the VFL ripped out their hearts and they lost their last 3 games by an average of 108 points. GWS were rubbish from start to finish.

GWS were so bad that they made Melbourne 2013 look sort of all right, and they weren't. They were not all right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Siren

Probably been answered before, but interested to know the Squiggles tipping percentage for early in the year v later in the year.

My only thoughts were that the predicted ladder only has teams moving 2-3 spots generally. I understand the reasons for this, but am curious as to whether this affects early season (say first 6 rounds) tipping results as the Squiggle adjusts, because there's always a bolter or 2 and a slider or 2, compared to later in the year when it's motoring along?

Or does the Squiggle somehow tip consistently from round 1, and if so, what's the theory for that?

Cheers

Could the mods perhaps delete every post that does not specifically relate to the squiggle

Everything in life relates to the squiggly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back