One rookie to be elevated...

Remove this Banner Ad

Stengle or Castagna for me. Probably Castagna.

It depends on how they go in the preseason matches though
Yeah - no hurry of course so it gives the club the chance to really throw down the opportunity for them.
Play em hard in all 3 and see who stands up.

Right now I would prefer Stengle for the excitement possibilities but Castagna probably deserves it more.

Probably out of Stengle and Castagna you'd feel - I think maybe Castagna probably should get the nod but wouldn't surprise me if they decide based on pre season game performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So essentially we can upgrade two

One at the start of the season and another whenever we choose because of the yarran situation.

Let them fight it out in the jlt series. Best player gets the nod. Others can then push for promotion through good vfl performances with the opportunity to be promoted at any time.

So essentially we can upgrade two

One at the start of the season and another whenever we choose because of the yarran situation.

Let them fight it out in the jlt series. Best player gets the nod. Others can then push for promotion through good vfl performances with the opportunity to be promoted at any time.

Remind me, is that 1 player one all clubs get? Because I think we have a full 40 players this year.

1 player all clubs get i believe.

I havent actually paid attention to how many players we have this year!
Well we got Yarran but we don't got Yarran hence the plus one rookie elevation.

For me it has to be one or both of Moore and Chol. At least one of them and Castagna. FFS Tell me we are not going into another yr relying on girls blouse Griffiths and not copping injury to our tall players.
So we have ignored getting games into these blokes and we lose both JR and Griffiths and what then!!!!! we just throw the rest of the talls to the wolves having hardly played a game of AFL with no senior talls around them.
People may think playing them now is throwing them in the deepend but if the above scenario happens then we will be throwing them in with lead boots on.
We need some fwd planning even if it causes some pain right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back