Universal Love 2019 #eci thread - #eco is soooooo 2017 - title updated/now with poll.

@_wang_ is an #emo troll stuck in 2016.

• Yes - **** him

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes - double **** him

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I am an #eco loser who only sees negatives

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • #sack dimma

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • CB17 is a top bloke who will inspire us to glory in 2019.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • **** yeah, I am #ECI

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You have my sword.

pirate-boy-toy-sword-23588409.jpg

Mate, that is a f*****ing magnificent find.

I do want a spider helicopter, though,

It's the #eci theme song. #eco is pretty s**t. They all probably listen to The Cure or The Jesus and Mary Chain. Pack of shitfish emo's they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Awesome - not the song itself. But damn good find.

Mate, if that song doesn't put lead in your pencil, if it doesn't put a glisten on your love lance, if you're a woman, if that doesn't make you feel all heavy cake in the loins, then I CANT BLOODY HELP YOU GET TO #ECILAND. HAVE A ******* RED HOT CRACK YA MUG. LETS FIRE s**t UP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, if that song doesn't put lead in your pencil, if it doesn't put a glisten on your love lance, if you're a woman, if that doesn't make you feel all heavy cake in the loins, then I CANT BLOODY HELP YOU GET TO #ECILAND. HAVE A ******* RED HOT CRACK YA MUG. LETS FIRE s**t UP.

Oh I am ECI

Just not a great fan of the song. Still it hits the hot buttons like Groupie hits a free bong!!

I am fully on the tiger train. I predicted a top 4 finish for 2017. And I am confident in that. The train is about to pull out WHOO, WHOOOOO

Oh I am ECI

Just not a great fan of the song. Still it hits the hot buttons like Groupie hits a free bong!!

I am fully on the tiger train. I predicted a top 4 finish for 2017. And I am confident in that. The train is about to pull out WHOO, WHOOOOO

* YES. LETS MAKE RICHMOND GREAT AGAIN. * YOU #ECO, * YOU.

Anyone who is #eci is either delusional, has very low expectations, is easily pleased or enjoys watching the team lose.

This off season has been just like every other one. There is little reason to think we will be any good either this year or within the next 5.

I think youre confusing being #eci with being positive.. its not the same thing, if you are angry/pissed/miserable, you are still eci.

Every side ALWAYS has great off-seasons. Nothing goes wrong - all the kids are potential Brownlow medallists, all the older players have 'Finally had their first full pre-season in years' (how many times do we hear that?)

if you care either way - (even going down the 'grumpy old misery-guts' route) - you're still involved.

Would the #eco brigade be happy with a flag? Doubt it.
Oh, yes, they'd begrudgingly accept it but would be saying it was a nothing flag.
The other side deserved it more than we did, the umpires were in our favour, the competition was weak that year, we were just lucky, we won it in spite of our gross inadequacy as a club and it was time to sack the board, the coach and the orange cutter and rebuild from the ground up.

Oh, yes, they'd begrudgingly accept it but would be saying it was a nothing flag.
The other side deserved it more than we did, the umpires were in our favour, the competition was weak that year, we were just lucky, we won it in spite of our gross inadequacy as a club and it was time to sack the board, the coach and the orange cutter and rebuild from the ground up.
It's certainly what McClure would say.

on the contrary, the eci brigade seem to be happy with simply existing, being happy with going absolutely nowhere as a club and repeatedly making the same drafting/recruiting/coaching mistakes, being the worst performed of the last 35 years, and talking about achievements which were so long ago that half the fanbase were either too young to remember or werent even alive.

Back