Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

We've loosened ties to the Advertiser (through our Domain.com sponsorship) and 5aa (through Triple M). Both being Rucci employers.

I'm sure he's getting the message.
It's saying that journalists who run loose with facts on stories, will no longer be tolerated .....and that if the journalist can;t clear message, then the club will go directly to its supporter base via it's own social media platforms

That simply leaves Rucci to write "opinion pieces" ...which further alienates him and the club

That said, Caro is an opinion writer as well, and she has no problems getting stories from the Crows, that Rucci can't .....and he lives on the Crows doorstep

Last edited:
That said, Caro is an opinion writer as well, and she has no problems getting stories from the Crows, that Rucci can't .....and he lives on the Crows doorstep

It is speculated Caro gets her Crows-related stories from the AFL, not directly from the club. But at least she has some sources not the zero that Rucci has

It is speculated Caro gets her Crows-related stories from the AFL, not directly from the club. But at least she has some sources not the zero that Rucci has

Bad ones from the AFL, good ones from the club I would say. Before Fagan she would only break bad stories about us, after Fagan she now does both.

From the latest Power press release via Rooch:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...o/news-story/f941740eb2eaa22dce5f67538e765393

Now there is pay-off from those AFL television packages Port Adelaide produced for China’s biggest network, CCTV, last year. Those live telecasts, full replays, highlight packages and documentaries captured the attention of Chinese mining magnate Sally Zou.

Doesn't she live in Australia and her kids go to school here?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...o/news-story/f941740eb2eaa22dce5f67538e765393

Now there is pay-off from those AFL television packages Port Adelaide produced for China’s biggest network, CCTV, last year. Those live telecasts, full replays, highlight packages and documentaries captured the attention of Chinese mining magnate Sally Zou.

If it weren't for Rooch, everyone would have forgotten Port Power even had a game in China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seriously wtf?

Interestingly she is the SA liberal party's largest donor, I wonder how Jay feels about her. Perhaps if you don't want to donate to the labour party, but want Jay to like you, you sponsor port.

Last edited:
"Much is being made of the $3 million the Power is banking ..."

They haven't "banked " a cent - already they have spent this years and next years million on this years game according to our mate Lockhart Rd :

"This match is part of Mr Gui's 'Gift to Shanghai', his home town, so it's logical that part of his first year'sinstalment in the three-year deal(paid in advance), and second year no doubt, would go towards theRound 8 project ..."

Love how this China "news" article is 9 pages in from the back page and after 5 Crows stories !

Rucci being trolled by sports editors !
Also I can imagine Roach crossing off days on his calendar to get to "88" days to China so he has a tenuous link to anything Chinese to justify the article !

Reminds me of this ...

IMG_9338.JPG

Last edited:
Rucci is really struggling for a story. 2 page spread on Hamish Hartlett. 33 stories and how's the headlines
I never felt betrayed by club I love
Travis is a leader and he's my mate
New year brings new attitude and playing role

Love is in the air. He may write about HH all year

Rucci is really struggling for a story. 2 page spread on Hamish Hartlett. 33 stories and how's the headlines
I never felt betrayed by club I love
Travis is a leader and he's my mate
New year brings new attitude and playing role

Love is in the air. He may write about HH all year

Typical Rucci, once again he has his trusty broom out sweeping any Port mess under the carpet by pretending it never happened.

Ironically he used to stoke the fire for years about the McLeod and Edwards fued, but when it comes to Port he once again goes into propaganda mode trying to cover up the truth for the betterment of his club.

I have said it before, he's the SA footy equivalent of Andrew Bolt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've noticed Rooch's Sunday morning mouthpiece the Sunday roast is now only an hour long 11-12 and he isn't on it.

Result of us moving away from 5AA?
Hardly anyone was listening?

So I've noticed Rooch's Sunday morning mouthpiece the Sunday roast is now only an hour long 11-12 and he isn't on it.

Result of us moving away from 5AA?
It was good when Rowie was doing it. The Sunday Roast was just that, Rowey either talking up how we'd win the flag or that we were all rubbish, and had callers call in to argue with him and call him a flog.

Was mildly entertaining and the best use of Rowey's "skills"

Another Rucci classic today

He writes an article stating that Port players are going to create a call centre to call lapsed members to get them to renew their memberships, but then totally contradicts himself by claiming that Port's membership sales are going fantastically well this year.

So if things are going so well then why is the club resorting to putting the players on the phone begging lapsed members to renew?

Seems to me that 2 years out of the finals might be starting to hurt their membership sales.

Another Rucci classic today

He writes an article stating that Port players are going to create a call centre to call lapsed members to get them to renew their memberships, but then totally contradicts himself by claiming that Port's membership sales are going fantastically well this year.

So if things are going so well then why is the club resorting to putting the players on the phone begging lapsed members to renew?

Seems to me that 2 years out of the finals might be starting to hurt their membership sales.
So I can expect a call... as last time they did this, they contacted those who bought a Port home slowdown ticket....

Might give them my thoughts on China lol.

It was good when Rowie was doing it. The Sunday Roast was just that, Rowey either talking up how we'd win the flag or that we were all rubbish, and had callers call in to argue with him and call him a flog.

Was mildly entertaining and the best use of Rowey's "skills"
Yes that was the best show.
If the crows played Saturday and we won he was always so happy and the show was fantastic.
I remember calling a couple of times talking up the crows and it was an easy prize of movie passes or something along those lines.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back