Remove this Banner Ad

339360_f0e887275ef4f46ba05d0b3768ececc0.jpg
What size is this?

Wanting any pre 1994 Carlton player issue jumpers. Im happy to pay cash or trade. I have a vast range of older jumpers that i would be happy to trade for the right carlton jumper. Some of the jumpers i have for trade are - Mid 80s North Melbourne Brandella jumper (budget) Early 80s Melbourne Brandella jumper (mayne nickless) Mid 80s Collingwood lace up (mini skips) Early 80s Richmond Brandella (esso) Mid 80s StKilda Sekem (valentine greetings) Mid 80s West Adelaide Brandella (western underwriters) Mid/late 50s VFA Prahran Jason Knitting mills? Just to mention a few. All jumpers are player issue. Jumpers are not for sale. Trade only.

Wanting any pre 1994 Carlton player issue jumpers. Im happy to pay cash or trade. I have a vast range of older jumpers that i would be happy to trade for the right carlton jumper.
Some of the jumpers i have for trade are -
Mid 80s North Melbourne Brandella jumper (budget)
Early 80s Melbourne Brandella jumper (mayne nickless)
Mid 80s Collingwood lace up (mini skips)
Early 80s Richmond Brandella (esso)
Mid 80s StKilda Sekem (valentine greetings)
Mid 80s West Adelaide Brandella (western underwriters)
Mid/late 50s VFA Prahran Jason Knitting mills?
Just to mention a few.
All jumpers are player issue.
Jumpers are not for sale. Trade only.
Can I please see pic of tigers jumper

Selling an XL Suns 2016 indigenous jersey. Only worn once, would take $40. Pick up from GC location or can post.

Attachments

• rsz_img_20170305_022519.jpg
    rsz_img_20170305_022519.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have every Crows indigenous Guernsey for sale all size L-XL all brand new

Also have a brand new (cuffs and collar still crisp) 1991 Adelaide Crows Guernsey for sale

A little part of me just died when I realised the beautiful PI long sleeve jumper I normally wear (that I reluctantly had to sell due to it being banned in the cheer squad now and needing money for new gear) is going to be sent off to a buyer over in Perth. I was kind hoping it would find a home with some other regular down at Kardinia Park where it could be worn week in week out where it belongs. I feel like a son selling off his dad's farm to the millionaire down the road. The money is good, but it doesn't feel right!

A little part of me just died when I realised the beautiful PI long sleeve jumper I normally wear (that I reluctantly had to sell due to it being banned in the cheer squad now and needing money for new gear) is going to be sent off to a buyer over in Perth. I was kind hoping it would find a home with some other regular down at Kardinia Park where it could be worn week in week out where it belongs. I feel like a son selling off his dad's farm to the millionaire down the road. The money is good, but it doesn't feel right!
Could you have put some tape over the ISC logo?

Got a list of guernseys for sale, message me for prices or pictures if you guys are interested.

2016 Cal Ward multicultural guernsey
2016 Trent Cotchin clash guernsey
2013 Jeremy Cameron clash guernsey
2016 Joe Daniher clash for Cancer guernsey
2016 Matthew Pavlich indigenous guernsey
2016 Cyril Rioli home guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back