Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, I'm happy to bow out if Striker wants them. Gotta be some reward for Mod work.

s**t got intense for a second. Thought there was going to be a fist fight through the computer.

So is this a submit your questions here and Striker has to ask them for us?
Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? Jack Watts? The Lid?

So is this a submit your questions here and Striker has to ask them for us?
Good idea.

Striker must check all interstate players to see that they attend with a local girl in tow.

Striker must find out if Jack Watts is a psycho, a drunk or a vegan. I suggest he directly ask Jack Watts.

And check Salems TSH levels please - you may need to ask him for a vial of blood. Do that first because I think it needs to be a fasting sample.

Good idea.

Striker must check all interstate players to see that they attend with a local girl in tow.

Striker must find out if Jack Watts is a psycho, a drunk or a vegan. I suggest he directly ask Jack Watts.

And check Salems TSH levels please - you may need to ask him for a vial of blood. Do that first because I think it needs to be a fasting sample.
Ahhh, will be reminiscent of Billy Bob and Angelina, - Christian and Striker 457, be on the front page of "The Who" next week. :rolleyes:

Proper Gander - apparently I can't start a PM with you for some reason.

Did I forget to pledge? Am I still involved in the sponsorship club?
Weird

I'm sure you are. Hang on there and don't move.

I'm back.

Of COURSE you are part of the Sponsorship group ponsdale !!! You're the most important part of the Sponsorship group. (I just missed you somewhat when sending a PM to collect funds)

I'll see if I can PM you. Don't know what the deal is you encountered with starting a convo. Might be this end, my settings have gone weird and the screen looks different.

My only goal for the night is to get photos with Daisy, Elise and Alyssa. Oh and Dom and Hunt. And to actively avoid punching Wagner in the face.

(perhaps Pax too but we'll see)

I'm back.

Of COURSE you are part of the Sponsorship group ponsdale !!! You're the most important part of the Sponsorship group. (I just missed you somewhat when sending a PM to collect funds)

I'll see if I can PM you. Don't know what the deal is you encountered with starting a convo. Might be this end, my settings have gone weird and the screen looks different.

I didn't get a pm either but I can't remember if I committed or not.

My only goal for the night is to get photos with Daisy, Elise and Alyssa. Oh and Dom and Hunt. And to actively avoid punching Wagner in the face.

And our girl Katherine Smith of course!!!!!

See if you can find Hannan's teeth on the way home too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When they say 7 for 7.30 at Palladium they mean 'we aren't letting you in before 7'

Get there at 6 and stand outside the caterer's door. Bang loudly until they bring out free booze.

Did the invitation say casual nude or formal nude?

Smart casual and 90% of people are in a suit.
aPvP8KQ_700b.jpg

Regrets everywhere. For the record I'm in nice jeans, Vans and a button-down shirt. For almost everyone here smart casual means suit-no-tie.

At least there's free drinks!

Regrets everywhere. For the record I'm in nice jeans, Vans and a button-down shirt. For almost everyone here smart casual means suit-no-tie.

Find the other guy wearing jeans and get blind.

Find the other guy wearing jeans and get blind.

Have jeans been confirmed? May need to find the other guy wearing a wifebeater, stubbies and thongs with a Def Leppard tatt.

You sound sort of cool though, not running with the herd and all that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back