Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
If you're the only one calling him that. It's really not a nickname
not me but
Mr McLachlan, we all know that you do appear to hide out with Lord Lukin when the going gets tough. But you and the commissioners can't hide indefinitely. You know judgement day is closer, and you won’t survive.

We know that journalists such as Caroline Wilson, Patrick Smith, Mark Robinson, Bambi Whateley, Peter Blunden, Jonathan Ralph and Greg Baum et al apparently don't own any mirrors, but at some stage, an honourable journalist will remember why he/she joined the former noble profession, and will expose the whole sordid mess.

And let’s not forget the new Minister for Sport Greg Hunt. I have been told by a close media friend that he is as honourable as any member of parliament and that he won’t countenance being seen to condone the corruption of the AFL, ASADA, WADA and the CAS.

Yours sincerely

Bruce Francis

not me but
Mr McLachlan, we all know that you do appear to hide out with Lord Lukin when the going gets tough. But you and the commissioners can't hide indefinitely. You know judgement day is closer, and you won’t survive.

We know that journalists such as Caroline Wilson, Patrick Smith, Mark Robinson, Bambi Whateley, Peter Blunden, Jonathan Ralph and Greg Baum et al apparently don't own any mirrors, but at some stage, an honourable journalist will remember why he/she joined the former noble profession, and will expose the whole sordid mess.

And let’s not forget the new Minister for Sport Greg Hunt. I have been told by a close media friend that he is as honourable as any member of parliament and that he won’t countenance being seen to condone the corruption of the AFL, ASADA, WADA and the CAS.

Yours sincerely

Bruce Francis
And now we have the Minister for Sport Greg Hunt talking about a new enquiry based on "new" information to hand to "free the forgotten 34" or whatever that group is. Bet the "new" information is from Bruce.

Muggs

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2015
Your local dark alley
AFL Club
Adelaide
And now we have the Minister for Sport Greg Hunt talking about a new enquiry based on "new" information to hand to "free the forgotten 34" or whatever that group is. Bet the "new" information is from Bruce.

He's actually not saying that, he's seeking advice on if it does...

His words

"I've had some material submitted to me. What I have done — and I think this is my duty — is to begin consideration and to seek advice on whether that contains any new or significant material not previously considered," he told ABC's The Ticket."

Tracy Holmes on the other hand...spun it as new

"Federal sports minister, Greg Hunt, is examining new information on the Essendon saga that may prompt a government inquiry."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-...government-inquiry-into-essendon-saga/8284144

From what I've seen of the Justice for the 34 stuff, while it covers much the same as Bruce they have been seeking advice from academics, Amendola directly, they also much more polite in their wording.

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He's actually not saying that, he's seeking advice on if it does...

His words

"I've had some material submitted to me. What I have done — and I think this is my duty — is to begin consideration and to seek advice on whether that contains any new or significant material not previously considered," he told ABC's The Ticket."

Tracy Holmes on the other hand...spun it as new

"Federal sports minister, Greg Hunt, is examining new information on the Essendon saga that may prompt a government inquiry."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-...government-inquiry-into-essendon-saga/8284144

From what I've seen of the Justice for the 34 stuff, while it covers much the same as Bruce they have been seeking advice from academics, Amendola directly, they also much more polite in their wording.
So they're politely and academically trying to find a loophole for the players to weasel out through even though they obviously took banned drugs.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has the leading candidate for the booker prize in comedic literature been released yet

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has the leading candidate for the booker prize in comedic literature been released yet

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well, Carro won a walkley for the guilty side, chip won one for the "we don't take anything illegal and if we did you can't prove it anyway except the aod and you can't get us for that" side. Maybe this is another angle that an author has chosen to exploit to get a sweet mantelpiece ornament.

Next thing we will see is an adult colouring book. What shade do we paint the "thymosin" again?

Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
Wonder if Bruce will now offer Mcdevitt an apology for his false accusation that he lied to senate estimates.

Hahaha you comedian, you! :D:D:D:D

Bruce is frantically bashing away with all of his one finger, detailing the corrupt conduct of the Senate Committee. Ooooh, he's gunna show them, all right! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

NoAFLinmycomp

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Central District
Hahaha you comedian, you! :D:D:D:D

Bruce is frantically bashing away with all of his one finger, detailing the corrupt conduct of the Senate Committee. Ooooh, he's gunna show them, all right! :drunk::drunk::drunk:
Yeh - there was another epic last week, personally linked to Caroline Wilson, I think it was.

Probably right now, he is single-digitally preparing the manifesto - sized rebuttal of whatever writtten outcome is available for McDevitt's "lucky" escape from the truth.

At least the truth as Bruce sees it. :eek:

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did the book come out?

Muggs

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2015
Your local dark alley
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeh - there was another epic last week, personally linked to Caroline Wilson, I think it was.

Probably right now, he is single-digitally preparing the manifesto - sized rebuttal of whatever writtten outcome is available for McDevitt's "lucky" escape from the truth.

At least the truth as Bruce sees it. :eek:

He already had

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1splro8

NoAFLinmycomp

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Central District

"Guys

CC:mad:NikGiannopoulos @jeff_kennett @Thomo_Grant @Melbchief @ringsau @WorkSafe_Vic @Thomo_Grant @Cornesy12 @Crocmedia @craighutchy @EssendonFC @WeAreEssendon @Kevin_Sheedy @heraldsunmick @damonheraldsun @anti_doping @athleteslawyer @GregHuntMP "

Sexist prick, isn't he? Still pandering to the "old boys" club - doesn't even see that he is part of the problem that put the 34 where they ended up.

Edit - it is very brief by Bruce's usual standards, wonder what is going on there?

Muggs

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2015
Your local dark alley
AFL Club
Adelaide

Whoa, yes. Picked it in one. Booooyaaah!

Wonder if he cooked that one up over a microwaved dinner? :drunk:

You had less chance of being wrong than of Bruce Francis praising McDevitt.
:p:D

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Previously in one of his diatribes Francis stated "I don’t have any family to worry about my behaviour so don’t care what people think" and after reading his latest missive I just wonder where his mental health is at;

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1splro8

Tonight ASADA CEO Ben McDevitt rightly claimed that the Senate Estimates committee cleared him of misleading the Senate on 3 March 2016.
McDevitt failed to say the committee members in reaching that incomprehensible decision were either incompetent or were covering up for him.

I have irrefutable evidence that the AFL was corrupt; ASADA was corrupt; WADA used corrupted evidence at the CAS hearing; and the CAS was corrupt.

......scores and scores of examples of incompetence and/or a cover up by the Victorian WorkSafe Authority and the Commonwealth Ombudsman’s office.

He sees corruption and conspiracy at every turn.

Clearly no one of any influence is paying attention to him and he has effectively been disowned by Essendon FC and the vast majority of their fans.

What does he do now to gain attention to his cause? To demonstrate to the World the 'injustice' of the situation.

Words clearly haven't worked, What is left?

Muggs

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2015
Your local dark alley
AFL Club
Adelaide
He has all this material showing everyone as guilty, lying or flat out shonky but no mention of EFC, it is void from his investigation.

Depends what you mean by EFC, he's certainly attacked Xavier Campbell, Paul Little, Lindsay Tanner and the board at times for ignoring him, hacking him (actually declaring him spam) and being gutless for not fighting the work cover charges (not because EFC was innocent but because the AFL was also guilty). Oh and for sacking Hird, that gift them a big spray.

He's attacked basically everyone and called them corrupt if they don't agree with his view.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Words clearly haven't worked, What is left

Can you visualise him, typewriter, microwave, desk lamp, plastic dishes piled high with newspaper clippings pasted to the walls, photos with connections drawn in crayon to link the imagined conspirators to one another and the imagined evidence of their crimes.

Think Kojak, CSI and all those other cop Vs psycho movies... See what's left for Bruce.

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Can you visualise him, typewriter, microwave, desk lamp, plastic dishes piled high with newspaper clippings pasted to the walls, photos with connections drawn in crayon to link the imagined conspirators to one another and the imagined evidence of their crimes.

Think Kojak, CSI and all those other cop Vs psycho movies... See what's left for Bruce.

upload_2017-3-9_14-37-56.jpeg

Back