meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
My guess sherriden in . some young players name appear but will be cut game day as usual.

Ressies runner

Club Legend
Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tommy Sheridan has come back into the squad after facing the West Coast Eagles in Geraldton on 25 February, while Nick Suban, Michael Apeness, Ethan Hughes and Sam Collins have been omitted.

Full squad

1. Hayden Ballantyne
2. Griffin Logue
3. Zac Dawson
4. Sean Darcy
5. Garrick Ibbotson
6. Danyle Pearce
7. Nat Fyfe
9. Bradley Hill
10. Michael Walters
11. Tommy Sheridan
12. Jon Griffin
14. Lachie Weller
16. David Mundy
17. Hayden Crozier
18. Darcy Tucker
19. Connor Blakely
21. Joel Hamling
22. Shane Kersten
23. Cam McCarthy
26. Ed Langdon
27. Lachie Neale
31. Aaron Sandilands
32. Stephen Hill
33. Cam Sutcliffe
34. Lee Spurr
36. Brennan Cox
37. Michael Johnson

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
Kersten up to play again? interesting. Maybe he won't make the final cut on the day though.

Not having a go at you Nickos but does that mean our tall forwards would be a combination of McCarthy, Cox and Griffin? If that's meant to be a dress rehearsal for round 1 then...I don't really know but it's not particularly confidence-inspiring. Looks like the fwd line will be a work in progress for most of the year with lots of experimentation to be had.

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not having a go at you Nickos but does that mean our tall forwards would be a combination of McCarthy, Cox and Griffin? If that's meant to be a dress rehearsal for round 1 then...I don't really know but it's not particularly confidence-inspiring. Looks like the fwd line will be a work in progress for most of the year with lots of experimentation to be had.
It sounds like that's the case. Has Darcy been resting forward? Or on the bench.

I just figured they'd at least give him a week off given he was so heavily poleaxed and coughing up blood just 6 days earlier.

blue shark

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you have a look at the information available on Cox, comes from an athletic family, played basketball,
rowing and his 20m sprint is impressive.
If Griffin is picked as the ruck/forward, he needs to stand up, otherwise the rebound will kill us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back