Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Kersten being ahead of Taberner and Apeness tells me that he has made an impression at training or in the games so far, definitely what we want from our recruits and deserves to be rewarded, is a dead eye dick too so if his pressure is as good as they say it is then he seems like for like with a 2013 Mayne.

can't fault that:thumbsu:

Fred Ziffel

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
Cockburn W.A
AFL Club
Fremantle
Any "progress" with Bennell i.e doing any more training than he was previously?

No, still just running but I reckon he will be back in the main group by end of March.

Lee Spurr was just running today and spending some one on one time with a trainer. But.... We have seen things like this before. Probably a load catch up.

DudleyDocker

Cancelled
Oct 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NE Patriots
I'm thinking our hardy band of training reporters are having a quiet week this week in preparation for a massive effort next week in the lead up to round one. Rest easy you legends!
upload_2017-3-14_16-31-32.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DudleyDocker

Cancelled
Oct 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NE Patriots
I thought it was a guy with a towel on his lap.:huh:
It is, but when you get to Danny's age it's hard to tell the difference. I took that shot at training the other day, so of course I'm not in the picture.

It's Danny Deckchair, Snorin' Salim and Harry Dreams.

AAACockburn

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2013
Inside Wayne Carey's pain relief Ziplock.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
VFL
It is, but when you get to Danny's age it's hard to tell the difference. I took that shot at training the other day, so of course I'm not in the picture.

It's Danny Deckchair, Snorin' Salim and Harry Dreams.
Farken Old East Supporters by the looks:mad:

Joeltownsmith

Team Captain
Mar 14, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dall cowboys
Hey training watchers have you guys seen anything on balic, does he look any good?is he ready for senior footy? I'm hoping he can replace d.Pearce eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back