2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong might be a bridge too far for us so early! We are still working out our combos! Hope i am wrong though.

Dawson has a pretty good record against Hawkins though. As usual the key thing will be restricting quality fwd entries
Last season is ross Lyon first lost in his first game of the season , I hope playing Dawson will not be another first . There is always a first for everything .

They played a shedload of talls in last year's NAB at Domain(Harley's first game for us from memory:I know 'only' is another descriptor)and we got over them with a couple of late super goals I think.
Didn't watch them today but we'd be every chance I reckon with the way our mids are building.
Anyway it's all about the quality of the rebuild,not any one game.
Brady upgraded and plays the hybrid Ballas/Puopolo role and kicks 6;)

Brady upgraded and plays the hybrid Ballas/Puopolo role and kicks 6;)
scon you tempted me out there . I don't think he kick more that 4 in his junior years . well there is always first in everything :eek:

F**k I hate GWS. On AFL.com...

They've found another one. Tim Taranto, the No.2 pick in last year's national draft averaged 17 possessions in the three JLT games and appears to have played his way into a round one debut against Adelaide. His ability to run out games shows he is ready to play at the level.

Who would have guessed the #2 pick in the draft would be any good? GWS have genius recruiters! What other club would have been able to pick a decent player with pick 2?

They've found another one. Tim Taranto, the No.2 pick in last year's national draft averaged 17 possessions in the three JLT games and appears to have played his way into a round one debut against Adelaide. His ability to run out games shows he is ready to play at the level.

Who would have guessed the #2 pick in the draft would be any good? GWS have genius recruiters! What other club would have been able to pick a decent player with pick 2?
Definitely not us we would pick up a suban like player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drafting at GWS is a peristaltic process. A fresh player goes in one end, and an old one is pushed out the other.

To be fair they make old GU look like a speedster there. Freo will probably pick tim English or sps at number 2. And sps will probably end up like Mora, apeness.

... to Carlton
b61310b7cbb158480c3bd2e15db87c85.jpg

They also classify their players according to: "early first rounder", "late first rounder" or "not on their list"

It's amusing the way their fans always bring up Rory Lobb to try prove they aren't a team of high draft picks.

The guy was a second rounder and they talk about him like he was taken #174 in the rookie draft.

It's amusing the way their fans always bring up Rory Lobb to try prove they aren't a team of high draft picks.

The guy was a second rounder and they talk about him like he was taken #174 in the rookie draft.
a 2nd rounder that wasn't getting a shot till the rest of their players got injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back