Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Today at training Tabs was in the main group and the guys who played at Peel trained separately after the warm up. The guys actually doing Rehab in front of the gym later in the session were Bennell Ryan Nyhuis and Ubergang. As for Alex Pearce and Zac Clarke I didnt see either of them but they may have been in the gym and of course Apeness wasn't there

Today at training Tabs was in the main group and the guys who played at Peel trained separately after the warm up. The guys actually doing Rehab in front of the gym later in the session were Bennell Ryan Nyhuis and Ubergang. As for Alex Pearce and Zac Clarke I didnt see either of them but they may have been in the gym and of course Apeness wasn't there

Bennell?? Do u think he could pull the jumper on early as they suggest ???

Last edited:
I hope Apeness doesn't turn into a Morabito/Gumbleton type, but it ain't looking good. Depending on his contract status, this could be the last straw. He's still to have a serious crack at it :-(

I hope Apeness doesn't turn into a Morabito/Gumbleton type, but it ain't looking good. Depending on his contract status, this could be the last straw. He's still to have a serious crack at it :-(
Whao Nodgey! The kid is 22 years old. He is probably still growing into his huge body, I wouldn't be writing him off any time soon!

I seem to remember Luke McPharlin was regularly injured when he first came across and he ended up being a fair player. Based on what Michael is capable of producing, I think we could cut him a little slack.

Contracted to 2018 but it is a worrying sign, seems to have had some form of knee injury each year since we drafted him. A shame, he needs regular footy and there is a spot for him.

Danny, I know it's only rehab and they may not be doing much but are any of that group looking likely to return to the main training any time soon?

Is Uber sprinting yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah , nothing to worry as above mention no need surgery , just got to be careful during recovery stage . eg a.pearce . might turn to be good in second half of the season when AP + ape+ zac Clarke back for freo.time for ross to be creative and look at what is available and tweak his game plan to available player.

Our new facilities will have ballas and apeness out there in less than 4 weeks each.

Or our money back and we burn the thing down. Ice baths, swimming pools, alter-g treadmills, altitude chambers - cmon... we NEED you!

Our new facilities will have ballas and apeness out there in less than 4 weeks each.

Or our money back and we burn the thing down. Ice baths, swimming pools, alter-g treadmills, altitude chambers - cmon... we NEED you!
You crazy, will make other players move to other club.

Not surprised Balla is out for so long. I've never seen anyone take so long to get off the ground. He could barely move. Clearly serious. Big blow, as he was looking very lively.

As for Apeness, there's only a remote chance on him ever delivering. Was a strange pick and I can't see it coming off. Shame we didn't reach for Lobb instead.

Not surprised Balla is out for so long. I've never seen anyone take so long to get off the ground. He could barely move. Clearly serious. Big blow, as he was looking very lively.

As for Apeness, there's only a remote chance on him ever delivering. Was a strange pick and I can't see it coming off. Shame we didn't reach for Lobb instead.
Based on? The guy is 22 years old FFS.

??

We took the best available key forward after having been shitcanned for years for not doing so.

Not even require surgery , too early . I admit I over react before this thinking he need surgery.

He shouldn't be written off for a grade 2 PCL. Back hopefully in 6-7 weeks. He wasn't in the frame for round 1. The biggest issue is that he just needs to build a good run of games and form. He is also learning about his body and the need to taper off on aggression a little. PCL is more of an impact injury.

Ballantyne' hammy is a worry. My concern is seeing a recurrence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back