Training The house is coming down - it's training time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised another club didn't pick him up for a couple of years

Clubs dont want journeyman who can play 10-15 decent games they'd rather rookie an 18 year old who probably plays none

That's why I like this 17-5 fixture
Teams in the bottom 6 would take him on because they still need to try and win to get that number 1 draft pick

Surprised another club didn't pick him up for a couple of years
Unless there is a club that needs the electrical flex mended on their coffee urn, then I'm not surprised.

Call him Tom Gillies, Count. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
Agree and quoting to prove my mastery of the name Tom Gillies.

Incidently - I always hated that line in Harry Potter. It sort of sounds profound and you go "yeah" but then I go "hang on, no it doesn't, that's stupid".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call him Tom Gillies, Count. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
You are playing with fire now that Striker is a mod these days

Incidently - I always hated that line in Harry Potter. It sort of sounds profound and you go "yeah" but then I go "hang on, no it doesn't, that's stupid".
It's like its trying to come off like the next "Chicken or the Egg?" ... but is more like "how much wood?"

They aren't nearly as scared of the name as they are of Voldemort avada-kedavra'ing them straight to the big Hogwarts in the sky.

To me
Only a corupt
Mod would

Genuinely be so cruel as to
Inflict punishment for
Legitimately
Liking a player of the
Ilk and
Excellence of the
Someone in question.
Some would call it corruption. Others, justice.

full

full

To me
Only a corupt
Mod would

Genuinely be so cruel as to
Inflict punishment for
Legitimately
Liking a player of the
Ilk and
Excellence of the
Someone in question.
full