Training 2017 - Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyfe trained early by himself which ended in him throwing up his breakfast. He is one hard working hombre is Nathan.. Johnno.Sandi watching on. Mundy and Sutcliffe ran laps. Nyhuis ,Deluca rehab. Apeness, Pearce and Balla not sighted. 29 on the track with out Ross over seeing. It was mentioned Ross and Fyfe heading to Melbourne for the AFL launch. Also stated that Clark is gone for the year. Dont know if thats been reported in the press.

It was a whisper but it was from a reliable footy whisperer.
Bennell and uebergang not in rehab ? I hope no more setback look pretty thin now the squad.not a fan of Clarke but still not a really good news for him and freo.

Fyfe trained early by himself which ended in him throwing up his breakfast. He is one hard working hombre is Nathan.. Johnno.Sandi watching on. Mundy and Sutcliffe ran laps. Nyhuis ,Deluca rehab. Apeness, Pearce and Balla not sighted. 29 on the track with out Ross over seeing. It was mentioned Ross and Fyfe heading to Melbourne for the AFL launch. Also stated that Clark is gone for the year. Dont know if thats been reported in the press.

Faaaaaark. Don't love Clarke, but I love having a back-up Ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo ruck stock is so bad , now look like drafting Darcy Cameron might help. Even Drew Petrie is better than nothing.

You followed the Long Neck Chickens at Basso? Were you raised in the area?. I followed Souths as my dad Danny was the Doorman at that club but now follow Peel.
I grew up in the country, but started following footy when Swans had won three in a row 61 - 63. Then of course they won nothing for 20 years! I still went to every game I could, even driving down from Marvel Loch for every home game one season.

So following the Dockers is easy after following the Bombo Valley boys :)

I grew up in the country, but started following footy when Swans had won three in a row 61 - 63. Then of course they won nothing for 20 years! I still went to every game I could, even driving down from Marvel Loch for every home game one season.

So following the Dockers is easy after following the Bombo Valley boys :)

Remember the tough days in the seventies - before Toddy arrived! What's your explanation for the Pats though:(

Freo ruck stock is so bad , now look like drafting Darcy Cameron might help. Even Drew Petrie is better than nothing.

Drew petrie wont last 5 rounds. Wce ruck stock is worse than ours. They can chuck McGovern in there, which ultimately weakens there back half. Vardy is injury cursed too.

Right now we have sandi, griff and darcy. If push comes to shove we can throw tabs in there too. Lets not panic yet.

Nah replace an injuries prone clarke from another . such a waste of time.
Just wait for us to be connected to Jake Spencer - he's a non-restricted free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back