Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

I finished Haikyuu. Really good sports anime. Realistic, and it adapts the manga really well. The animation in general is really good but when the need to turn it up a notch for a certain play they can definitely do that.

That was quick haha

It was a really great series. Started ep 1 on new years day as I had nothing else to do and it was an anime I was keen to check out. Was hooked from the start where some shows are a slow burn.

Currently smashing out no game no life (the fan service is ridiculous and puts high school of the dead to shame). Then probably gonna move onto Re:Zero

Any of you guys know of a good manga app to use on Android? The one I use (Mango) is no longer running and the developer is no longer supporting it :(

I saw seasons 1 and 2 of Shipudden on Fox years ago but they stopped showing it .

Hadn't seen it in years , go over my mates today and he put THIS on.......

Holy s**t.......

Keen as to fill in the blanks now , i think that was Season 6

I saw seasons 1 and 2 of Shipudden on Fox years ago but they stopped showing it .

Hadn't seen it in years , go over my mates today and he put THIS on.......

Holy s**t.......

Keen as to fill in the blanks now , i think that was Season 6

Should binge watch it NSWCROW.

Yeah i think i've mentioned it before but i saw most of the OG series ( when they were kids still ) with the big Naruto vs Sasuke finale.

Just remembering those 1st 2 seasons of Shipudden , some epic blues.

Gaara vs Deidara
Sakura/Lady Chiyo vs Sasori ( the campaigner that wouldn't quit 1!!!!! :eek::eek: )
Naruto goin all 78-tails vs Orochimaru at the bridge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit underrated in the west but Yowamushi Pedal is so fun to watch. It's definitely not as polished as Haikyuu and it can become quite ridiculous at times with some of its silly over exaggerated scenes. (HUMAN BULLET TRAIN!!)

However I love its cast of characters - so many to like!

Currently watching.

Girls und Panzer
Accel World
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Rinne no Lagrange
Vividred Operation
Xam'd Lost Memories
Bakuman

Have also dipped my toe into a few others which I'm less committed to such as K-On! which I sort of want to watch but find myself being turned off by slow pacing. I think I just need to be in the mood for that type of thing.

I've been kind jumping around and have watched the first episode of many more than those mentioned here just to see if something hooks me in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back