List Mgmt. B.L.O.A.T. Versus Butt Uglies

Remove this Banner Ad

Big-Head-Flower-Horn-Fish.jpg
Poor fella lost his hair and career all by the age of 23

Barlow is definitely not in the Bugglies! I think he's quite cute and he's definitely got that overall package thing going on because he's super funny too.

Weller is the best looking player we've ever had. He's even signed with a model agency now.

Spurr is quite classically handsome so he's another one.

Barlow is definitely not in the Bugglies! I think he's quite cute and he's definitely got that overall package thing going on because he's super funny too.

Weller is the best looking player we've ever had. He's even signed with a model agency now.

Spurr is quite classically handsome so he's another one.

Glad you've joined the discussion. Needs some actual expertise!

I can't understand how the thread has got this far without my buddy Cam getting a mention for BLOAT.

(I am trying to be a good buddy but it was really really hard to write that.)
Yup. He's an IN I reckon.

I don't think the indigenous boys are keeping up to ratio for either team. Clinton Wolf a good inclusion. Winnie anyone? Jeff? Where do they sit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're not my type but I know for sure Chris Tarrant and Trent Croad were a hit and could be considered BLOATS.

Has the Great White Flash been mentioned in the Bugglies yet?

Yep. Looking pretty dodgy so far. I thought Allikat, dockerfemme, Tayl0r, meima, and a few other would be all over this thread.
Sorry I've been busy. It's pretty funny that the most vocal people in this thread so far have been guys nttawwt.

They're not my type but I know for sure Chris Tarrant and Trent Croad were a hit and could be considered BLOATS.

Has the Great White Flash been mentioned in the Bugglies yet?
Croad yes, Tarrant no for me. We recruited a new bloat this year too. Hamling goes alright.

If Fyfe is in the good looking team then I'm Brad Pitt

Used to play footy with Jamie Merillo - no one remembers him I wouldn't think- inaugural Docker and wooza slayer at The Postie back in the day, did alright for himself.
Kingsley Hunter - ugly as hat full of arseholes - nice bloke - massive personality - made others cry at the trough.

Handsome heroes

Walker McPharlin Ibbo
Weller Tarrant Duffield
Sinclair Cook H Black
T Longmuir Pav DeBoer
Crozier Modra Croad
Eastaugh Fyfe Neale

Coach - Ben Allan

Uggies

SParker Dawson G Harding
Schammer McPhee Thornton
Crowley Wills McManus