Women's Footy AFLW Fremantle - 2020 #1 Team - Season Cancelled

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, Date Movie/Epic Movie etc. The absolute garbage-tier of movies. Asian comedies are usually better though.
Now is s**t , use to be good with pure hong Kong movie .

Some of the choices in umpires for this comp is baffling.

A goal umpire for the current Crows game is signaling with arms that are not straight. That is a no no for goal umpires in the local Darwin comp, how is that occuring in the top league.

Some of the choices in umpires for this comp is baffling.

A goal umpire for the current Crows game is signaling with arms that are not straight. That is a no no for goal umpires in the local Darwin comp, how is that occuring in the top league.

Does it really matter? All of the orchestrated, choreographed bullshit is very much secondary to being accurate, or should be.

Donnellan not playing in the final game. Will finish the season with one win and a draw. Dissapointing season after having such high hopes coming into the season. Lets hope for a strong review and see some changes in Women's footy in WA so we can have greater success in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm finally going to my first aflw game today! Even though it's in the middle of nowhere for me. I'm a bit sad about Donnellan not playing but at least I'll have my buddy there to cheer overly hard for!

See you there!

Antonio's just slotted a major from full forward,but it's not looking that good for us.
Melbourne seem to have us covered.
Also looks as though one of the Melbourne mums is umpiring.

Ashley Sharp copped a head knock from a Melbourne player directly in front of the field umpire, but play on called. Situation normal.

Great goal from Houghton.

Antonio's just slotted a major from full forward,but it's not looking that good for us.
Melbourne seem to have us covered.
Also looks as though one of the Melbourne mums is umpiring.
And the other is their dad!

Could Kate Sheahan be any more bias in the commentary box.

Kelli Underwood following a long and rich commentary tradition.
Knows the bra size and eye colour of the Vic team and doesn't know the names of ours.
Sheahan has her dad's brains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back