List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The cognitive dissonance from the Stain supporters has been breath taking. They hangout like a gang of losers waiting for any crumb of information pertaining to our glorious leader: Nat 'Jesus' Fyfe. When said crumb is spilt they mash their keyboards in synchronous fashion in order to twist the information to fit their narrative.

I don't hate them. Their club can barely get sponsors, and they need Fyfe to give them hope. As Andy Dufresne taught us: "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies". I have nothing but pity for Defacto and his loyal acolytes.

The cognitive dissonance from the Stain supporters has been breath taking. They hangout like a gang of losers waiting for any crumb of information pertaining to our glorious leader: Nat 'Jesus' Fyfe. When said crumb is spilt they mash their keyboards in synchronous fashion in order to twist the information to fit their narrative.

I don't hate them. Their club can barely get sponsors, and they need Fyfe to give them hope. As Andy Dufresne taught us: "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies". I have nothing but pity for Defacto and his loyal acolytes.
One quoted lw11's post and called us all delusional, was the most unapologetically ironic thing I've ever read.

Just a reminder that you should avoid directly quoting posters from other boards. Try and paraphrase their quotes or remove their names at the very least and address the points themselves. I don't really want Saints/Blues etc fans being tagged into this thread and turning the discussion to absolute s**t.

and yeah it goes without saying that fans from other teams shouldn't be doing that either, if it happens, and if you feel personally aggrieved then take it up with their mods instead of seeking vengeance here. cheers.

For the record I paraphrased in my previous post, they quoted me direct but for some reason I didn't get a notification. Anyway, he's done his contract value no harm so far. Pav has been pretty consistent in that Freo is a big part of his character and from their conversations, he'll sign a long term deal with us.

The Fyfe is leaving thread has run its race on the main board. Hawks and Saint's posters have chucked in the towel.:)

Coincidentally the Dusty thread is more alive than ever, hawks believe it's a God given right to poach a FA gun every year.

. I don't really want Saints/Blues etc fans being tagged into this thread and turning the discussion to absolute s**t.

Bring them I say, bring them all to this place.

Let us call the name of Arminius, let it be known they are Varus and I beseech you Mods ......let this thread be our Teutoburg Forest!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A dude on SEN this afternoon reckons Fyfe has re-signed. Great news if true - I like the list you're developing here
I have liked your work dispelling myths and misconceptions about Freo on the main board (and elsewhere). Good to see an opposition fan not succumbing to the mindless groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back