• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
So theres been a healthy debate on who should be the MVP, or what does the MVP actually mean?

So Sos, L3M4G and myself (but mainly SoS... so blame him) came up with some alternative definitions....

The MVP is defined as...

a) Most Valuable Pantaloons.

russell-westbrook-teen-choice-awards-fashion.jpg

b) Most Valuable Pimp

james-harden-women.png

c) Most Valuable Posse

phil-lebron.jpg

d) Mostly Vexes Popovich

Most Valuable Parolee

- take your pick - Kieff, Ty Lawson, Matt Barnes. Inaugural winner - Bryant, Kobe in 2004

Most Vilified Player

- Harden, Draymond, Harden, Delly, any Rockets player, Zaza Pachulia, Harden

Most Valuable Play-Actor - Marcus smart, Marcus smart, Marcus smart, Marcus smart or Marcus smart

Most Valuable Parolee - take your pick - Kieff, Ty Lawson, Matt Barnes. Inaugural winner - Bryant, Kobe in 2004

Most Vilified Player - Harden, Draymond, Harden, Delly, any Rockets player, Zaza Pachulia, Harden

Most Valuable Play-Actor - Marcus Smart, Marcus Smart, Marcus Smart, Marcus Smart, Marcus Smart

Most Vile Pedophile - Karl Malone, Kevin Johnson, Vernon Maxwell

Most Vaunted Parentage - Lavar Ball, Dwight Howard, Shawn Kemp, Pricey's Mum

Most Valuable Payne - Adreian, Cameron, Max

Most valuable pr0n star - guest referee, peternorth. Er, the moderator that is, not the other guy.

Most voluminous philosopher - Kyrie, Draymond, Shaq on twitter, Magic on Twitter

Most Virile Polygamist - this guy

Magnificent Vitrolic Posting - Shane Mead

Oh yeah and supposedly theres some basketball being played this week

Last edited:

As I continue to dominate this thread in the early going, I'll also advise that Chandler Parsons is having knee surgery and is gone for the season

As I continue to dominate this thread in the early going, I'll also advise that Chandler Parsons is having knee surgery and is gone for the season

Welcome to days ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the NCAA tourney but don't watch much of the college season other than the top prospects
It is hard to watch at times (good thing they made the shot clock shorter!) but what makes it unbearable is the refereeing and the fact teams have only 5 fouls. For the way they ref it you need to have 10 fouls. Also it feels like the refs favour the more renowned teams if it's a close game.
If you have a team like (Pricey and his love for Duke:p) it would make it more bearable.

Draymond is most vilified now and he deserves it. I used to be a fan when he first came in but he is a tremendous flog these days.

it is refreshing to see that at least one warrior fan is not a fan of draymonds actions

I like the NCAA tourney but don't watch much of the college season other than the top prospects

some pundits believe the NBA is hiding behind the NCAA tourney and not addressing the tanking or resting players thats happening

I've lost interest over the years. The officiating has ruined it, becomes significantly worse every year. There are still some great games being played though but I find it hard to follow the whole tourney these days. And I don't really follow college ball much outside of the tourney either

I've lost interest over the years. The officiating has ruined it, becomes significantly worse every year. There are still some great games being played though but I find it hard to follow the whole tourney these days. And I don't really follow college ball much outside of the tourney either
Something about watching 12 young men have their hopes and dreams crushed at the end of each basketball game appeals to me

Back