Opinion Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Interested in thoughts on Harley ballic as a floating loophole donut & possibility of some games heading on into the season?

The flonut is a method I like.

Thanks in advance
Showed real promise in the WAFL finals last in what was a solid return to football after over a year out.
Was quiet in the preseason, spent a week or two in the rehab group.
A lot of us would like to see a lot of him this year but he's in the 22-27 bracket of our list at the moment.
Ideally he'd play about 10 games for the season debuting somewhere between rounds 7 and 15 but it's way to hard to put anything definitive on it.
Was really good on the weekend though poised in traffic, 30 touches for Peel, so if he keeps it up and or we have injury issues he may come in earlier and play for longer.

Showed real promise in the WAFL finals last in what was a solid return to football after over a year out.
Was quiet in the preseason, spent a week or two in the rehab group.
A lot of us would like to see a lot of him this year but he's in the 22-27 bracket of our list at the moment.
Ideally he'd play about 10 games for the season debuting somewhere between rounds 7 and 15 but it's way to hard to put anything definitive on it.
Was really good on the weekend though poised in traffic, 30 touches for Peel, so if he keeps it up and or we have injury issues he may come in earlier and play for longer.

Perfect! Thanks for the info

How interrupted has Sandilands pre-season been?
Don't you be worried about sandilands, you nipple flicker you. Why don't you put natanui or lycett in your team. Oh that's right. Your team must be full of west coast players, hey. Christ, they're all stars aren't they? Lecras, Darling, your Hill. LOLS> Kennedy is a star.

Anyone else?
David Mundy $507
This poor bloke got the Captaincy in the year everything fell apart. Statistically, he had an ok year on averages, however he had some big scores including 44 disposals for 152 points. From 2013, he has generally been around 28 disposals and over 100 points. A few low scores and a few high scores, but he has become more consistent.
With Fyfe by his side, and no pressures of Captaincy, at $500k he could be one of the lowest priced premiums available.
There are a lot this year, however I think Mundy will be a $575 by end of year, which is around the elite midfield player mark.
I agree with this. I've had Mundy. He's solid. He's not one of those who goes, look at me!! I got 133. Yay. Then , oh now I'm going to get 30, to keep my average down. Mundy and Pendles. Solid. Trouble is, if you don't have them when they coordinate their 133's and your opponent does, you're ruined. It's a hard one.

Don't you be worried about sandilands, you nipple flicker you. Why don't you put natanui or lycett in your team. Oh that's right. Your team must be full of west coast players, hey. Christ, they're all stars aren't they? Lecras, Darling, your Hill. LOLS> Kennedy is a star.
latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the first two look the same as mine. But I'm going to go with "as a kite"

I had hoped Bradley would play like a placeholder Bennell and rack up accordingly. He can only get better right...?

What's Balic's job security like? Tossing up between him and Will Hayward for a forward downgrade.
As long as we keep winning he'll keep getting games.
The risk is that they replace him with Tucker.

What's Balic's job security like? Tossing up between him and Will Hayward for a forward downgrade.

Ross is hard to predict. He seems to like Balic so he could stay or he could be dropped to the WAFL to work on some things. Tucker is pressing but i'm not sure they're playing the same role in Ross' mind.

An ultimate footy question.

Where did Weller play in yesterday's win?? Really like him as a player

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back