Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but some absolutely quality twitter banter between Pav and Ballas here:

Matthew Pavlich (MATTPAV29) <a href="">March 20, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder if De Goey was the only Pies player out hurting his fist In St Kilda last weekend.
With a name like that he would've fit in perfectly with the Eagles boys back 2006.

If Richo was coached by this bloke he'd have played maybe a handful of games tops. But Richmond would've almost certainly been more successful, or at the very least they would've set up a successful culture that would've lead to more success sooner than they're seeing or have seen over the last 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something has definitely changed with Hagdorn though:

Headline you'd like to read:
  • Hagdorn: Fremantle Dockers storm back into final eight
I think he has finally realised that Freo has a massive supporter base and perhaps being positive about one team and negative about the other (in a two team state) isn't a smart career move for a journalist/writer. On the other hand Foster is arguably the dumbest person ever to grace the Earth so he'll never realise this.

Trolling your mates at the pub is one thing, but putting your name on that kind of one-sided baiting tripe destroys any credibility on news stories about the club. And surely it'll limit the kind of time and access the club will bother to give him. Just plain stupid.

Something has definitely changed with Hagdorn though:

Headline you'd like to read:
  • Hagdorn: Fremantle Dockers storm back into final eight
I think he has finally realised that Freo has a massive supporter base and perhaps being positive about one team and negative about the other (in a two team state) isn't a smart career move for a journalist/writer. On the other hand Foster is arguably the dumbest person ever to grace the Earth so he'll never realise this.
I think Hagdorn needs a hug to get over the hate. Glad he's finally gotten less freo-hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back