Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 8: East Side Hawks v Fighting Furies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Displacing a legend of the game in larrikin

Not if I have anything to do with it.
You were once a legend, or so I've been told. Times change Pops.
Sad to say that I see you are in the HOF at Hawks, and I know nothing about you

You were once a legend, or so I've been told. Times change Pops.
Sad to say that I see you are in the HOF at Hawks, and I know nothing about you

Tarks has earned his relevancy in this league.. you still have a whole to go to earn a sinilar respect unfortunately.

Tarks has earned his relevancy in this league.. you still have a whole to go to earn a sinilar respect unfortunately.
You miss the point of the post. After a gentle dig, the second point is serious. I know nothing of what he has done, there is no lore written down. And rookies are not given much of the history.

And of course I have a long way to go, Stevie Wonder could see that

Another #boysclub reference to the past. Another reference missing the why. Which is exactly why a lot new folks don't get the reverence for people who can barely be bothered to post.

At least brahj is still a solid campaigner. Also I'm loving this automatic word substitution I've discovered recently.

You miss the point of the post. After a gentle dig, the second point is serious. I know nothing of what he has done, there is no lore written down. And rookies are not given much of the history.

Took me a bit serious there wiggy? :D

Another #boysclub reference to the past. Another reference missing the why. Which is exactly why a lot new folks don't get the reverence for people who can barely be bothered to post.

At least brahj is still a solid campaigner. Also I'm loving this automatic word substitution I've discovered recently.

Please stop making fun of my weight.

Seriously though, I have no idea who NaturalDisaster is.

Took me a bit serious there wiggy? :D
Have been thinking about this for a few weeks actually. Not just the Hawks, the league. The history is there in Premiers, Medallists etc, but some iconic figures are talked about, and the rookies have no idea. We are not given a history that much

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Isn't Stevie Wonder going to announce "the truth" about his "blindness" this year some time.

* me there is a lot of Richmond fans in the Sweet FA.

I know it's exacerbated by us playing the FFs but s**t man there's a lot of you bastards.

EJW there is a Sweet FA wiki

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me there is a lot of Richmond fans in the Sweet FA.

I know it's exacerbated by us playing the FFs but s**t man there's a lot of you bastards.

Gotta do something so we can forget about Richmond

**** me there is a lot of Richmond fans in the Sweet FA.

We are everywhere!
When we win a flag Richmond will be closed for a week long street party.

We are everywhere!
When we win a flag Richmond will be closed for a week long street party.

I'd believe it would take a month to work off all the collected angst.

To be fair when North wins another flag I will probably close myself down for a month. Turn the Phone off 30 cartons of beer, victory dvd/bluray on loop getting up only to go to the toilet and order pizza

rfcta isn't a "Boy's Club" reference. It's just a lot of us showing our age.

When you hit 150 odd games, you'll look upon the new guys and wonder you they don't understand any of your jokes.

I'd believe it would take a month to work off all the collected angst.

To be fair when North wins another flag I will probably close myself down for a month. Turn the Phone off 30 cartons of beer, victory dvd/bluray on loop getting up only to go to the toilet and order pizza
And rent a medium sized room for the rest of the Norf supporter base.

And rent a medium sized room for the rest of the Norf supporter base.

Now that's just mean. I have always thought quality over quantity. Furthermore any Richmond supporter who has microwaved a membership should not be counted and being the case our numbers are probably the same.

Now that's just mean. I have always thought quality over quantity. Furthermore any Richmond supporter who has microwaved a membership should not be counted and being the case our numbers are probably the same.
Lol
That flog has a lot to answer for!

That begs the questions (Please be honest)

Have any of you guys

a) Dumped horse manure at Punt Rd
b) microwaved a membership
c) spat at a coach
d) Threatened Terry "List Manager - lets trade a first rounder for Jordan McMahon" Wallace (you would get good marks if you did)
e) BONUS - are you Mario from SEN

That begs the questions (Please be honest)

Have any of you guys

a) Dumped horse manure at Punt Rd
b) microwaved a membership
c) spat at a coach
d) Threatened Terry "List Manager - lets trade a first rounder for Jordan McMahon" Wallace (you would get good marks if you did)
e) BONUS - are you Mario from SEN

Nope

Has my fair share of annoyance but I'm Not a petulant flog like some supporters. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back