No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the afl app I'm seeing a side with both Sheridan and Suban but no Tucker or Weller.....

Is that right or what? I'll hold my meltdown for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the team I don't think we really expected Blakely or Tucker being anywhere but the bench. They are midfielders but are back up to our guns really. Will have other positions throughout the game obviously. Don't mind leaving Weller on the bench either. Puts a bit of uncertainty in Geelongs mind on whether its Crozier or Sheridan who comes in.

I'm just not sure what message picking Taberner and Suban on the extended bench says. I watched the Peel game and they were both almost unsighted. I'd much rather say well done to Balic, Grey or Collins who had pretty decent games.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking at the team I don't think we really expected Blakely or Tucker being anywhere but the bench. They are midfielders but are back up to our guns really. Will have other positions throughout the game obviously. Don't mind leaving Weller on the bench either. Puts a bit of uncertainty in Geelongs mind on whether its Crozier or Sheridan who comes in.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm sure Geelong are quaking in their boots at the prospect of either Crozier or Sheridan playing

This is the melt thread.... so I'm allowed to overreact.

Selecting Suban after showing nothing in the JLT and nothing at Peel makes me feel like Ross Lyon isn't going to be the man to take us to our first flag.

He is obviously holding some preconceived notion of what Suban can do and no matter what Suban actually does he can't get past it.

Breathe Joe, Breathe........ ******* Suban!

Weller, Tucker, Blakely, Langdon all still named... breath dammit!

******* Suban!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ******* kidding me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back