Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
http://kotaku.com/leaked-image-gives-a-first-look-destiny-2-out-this-sep-1793560899

okxzihqnjyl24go9pmql.jpg

As has become an annual Bungie tradition, a retailer has leaked info on the next big Destiny release. It’s not much, but here’s your first look at the marketing materials for Destiny 2, a video game that we will no doubt come up with all sorts of pithy ways to describe over the next few years.

And, yes, it’s real. We hear Bungie plans to announce Destiny 2 today.

The above poster, leaked by an Italian retailer, hints at an upcoming beta. A second leaked poster with the same key art promises that the game will be out on Friday, September 8, although that may only be the European release. (Often, games come out in North America on Tuesday and then in Europe on Friday.) Both posters show three helmet-less humans, one of whom is holding what appears to be a Suros-branded shotgun.

From what we’ve heard, Destiny 2 aims to feel drastically different than its predecessors in several ways. The plan has long been to build planet regions in Destiny 2 that feel less barren than the ones in Destiny, with towns, outposts, and quests.

We’ve also heard that, yes, Destiny 2 is coming to PC.

Bungie did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Kotaku has been pretty on point with their Destiny leaks so it is time for an official D2 thread.​

I'm torn, it means nice relaxing raid experiences but no one to carry me to the lighthouse. I'll miss the melts :(
The melts, and arguing with Lukas and Sledge in raids, is what made the game for me. :rainbow:

He is a silly PC gamer.

I'll be the last one left on console.
I'm also in on console.

Not much could convince me not to buy tbh. I may have justifiably shat on the game harder than anyone at times but I can't deny that it was responsible for a lot of my favourite gaming moments this generation.

I'm also in on console.

Not much could convince me not to buy tbh. I may have justifiably shat on the game harder than anyone at times but I can't deny that it was responsible for a lot of my favourite gaming moments this generation.
plus, whilst I know you never get too excited by pregame marketing etc; the fact that they are planning less barren worlds, more open sandbox worlds with outposts etc - maybe it's what they said D1 was going to be. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, prettttttyyyyyy good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also in on console.

Maybe we can get the OG squad back together if Alex and Igloo are jumping in.

Tupp says you'd buy this on PC. Pls tell me he's a silly PC gamer

Neh you guys are what made D1 great. PC will be a lonely, yet admittedly superior, place. Not to mention Ps4 will have all the exclusives so there i shall stay.

Neh you guys are what made D1 great. PC will be a lonely, yet admittedly superior, place. Not to mention Ps4 will have all the exclusives so there i shall stay.

I'm rather hoping that they allow you to transfer your character between consoles / PC with Destiny 2. So I could mainly play on PS4 but can switch to the PC version if I wanted without losing progress.

I'm rather hoping that they allow you to transfer your character between consoles / PC with Destiny 2. So I could mainly play on PS4 but can switch to the PC version if I wanted without losing progress.

That would be ideal. But i can't see them doing it. Bungie/Activision have never really been pro-consumer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back