Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
Hi all,

Most of you would have noticed we've added an extra show to the roster, making a total of four shows a week now. We have to thank all of you here who listen to the shows each week, as your listenership has helped make our little podcast grow.

Rather than continually spam the Boards with show threads every second day, I thought we'd consolidate everything into one thread, and post on this one whenever a new show goes live. For those unaware, our weekly schedule is as follows:

8.30pm Tuesday: Tuesday Night Live - a general Crows and AFL show talking about the news and events surrounding our great club and also the broader footy world. We also have a chat about the game past and the game to come, have regular player interviews and a few regular segments like Mac the Knife and Cockwombling Numbnut of the Week.

7.30pm Thursday: Thursday Preview Show - we look at the named sides, the ins and out, the match-ups, and how we see the game ahead. Also featuring the famous Game of Crows competition where there's thousands of dollar of weekly giveaways (actually its a case of beer at the end of the season).

7pm Sunday: Weekend Wrap - we wrap up the weekends results, talk stats and opinions of where the game was won and lost

Half Time every match: The Main Break - a quick 20 minute half time show still evolving but aiming to provide something a little different with lots of interaction. Stats, Opinions, Rants if we're losing. Get around us.

Please note all shows are available to listen LIVE, as well as any time on demand. All times are shown in Australian Central Time.

Also, dont forget you can listen to the Crow Bar lads from our Spreaker page as well.

Our shows are hosted on Spreaker, and you can listen to them live with live chat or on demand at our Speaker Page (links in the Show titles above). As well as Spreaker, our casts are available to listen to live or on demand at CrowsFanCentral, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and iTunes. Unfortunately our widgets dont seem to want to embed on BigFooty, so we cant post them here.

You can also download the free Spreaker app for Android or iPhone, open the app and search "CrowCast" and add us as a favourite on the app, then it will alert you whenever we go live.

We really enjoy interaction with our listeners which broadcasting live allows, to you can chat with us on Spreaker, Tweet us, Facebook Message us or even Skype in (Skype handle: BFCrowCast), whenever you've got something to say.

Thanks again for your ongoing support :thumbsu:

Last edited:

It's the best phone I've had and I've had all the good ones. Only problem is that the mic has stopped working twice, I'm on my third pixel in 6 months! Hard to recommend when the hardware is failing, but everything else is awesome.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's the best phone I've had and I've had all the good ones. Only problem is that the mic has stopped working twice, I'm on my third pixel in 6 months! Hard to recommend when the hardware is failing, but everything else is awesome.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have a Pixel XL and luckily the microphone hasn't broken yet

How does one play?

For people who haven't listened to the podcast yet, Game of Crows this year is pretty simple:
  1. On the cast I'll mention the 'statistic of the week'
  2. All you have to do is nominate which Crow will top the stat of the week in the upcoming match
  3. If the player you nominate tops that stat, you get 3 points. They come second? 2 points. Third? 1 point
  4. Most points at the end of the season wins! Also you get free booze sent to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh I liked having the notification when a new episode was about to start. Ah well, guess I'll have to add calendar entries or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back