The run to the title

Remove this Banner Ad

If we continue to be completely incapable of finishing like last night then the title race is open. I'd say there were about 10 golden chances we blew which proved to be costly because now the pressure is back on somewhat. City becomes a must-win in order to breathe a bit easier because if the gap is closed to 5 on Thursday then things become very interesting. We also have some tough away games against Everton and West Brom along the way whereas Spurs don't really have any I can see.

After last night im pretty nervous about the rest of the season.

Last night was a joke
Matic was poor, Pedro ain't a Wing Back and Costa is getting on my nerve
Back to the 3-4-3 against City with the USUAL SUSPECTS and a Cesc-Kante midfield
Your thoughts Chef

Spurs won't won a title in my lifetime IMO.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't think we're far off having the team to win one. We may again have the best defence and no reason why it couldn't be the stiffest again next season. Need a little more attacking quality to turn those draws into W's.

As for this season, the equation is simple. Probably have to be perfect from here, then hope for a couple of favours along the way.

I do think we'll fall short but it is nice to genuinely be considered in this conversations.
Can't be mad at that progress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yesterday you said you were worried by city, today its spurs, next week lfc?

I was more worried about Spurs yesterday, you know the 4 point gap that could happen:drunk:

I guess until your team has been in this position you probably wont get how it feels. Been a while for Pool so youve probably forgotten the nerves.

Man im as nervous as **** atm.

Nothing wrong with being afraid of Spurs, they are a very good team and have a great run home.

They're Spurs, they always implode in crunch time, have you forgotten matchday 36?

You guys have around the same lead as Leicester last season, they romped it eventually, one loss is not enough to start sitting on a pineapple

Remove this Banner Ad

Back