AFL on Kodi

Remove this Banner Ad

When you download he kodi addon , you can login with your free afl pass and watch on your tv, works pretty good. A bit of lag but works.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How do I get a Free AFL Pass and what do I get with it?

As I find Streaming Games really well

Sorry for the bump... Just struggling to find where to input my afl live pass details. Keeps telling me i need to log in, but can't find where to input data. Help please

From within AFL Video add-on, scroll to the bottom and click Settings. From there, click AFL Live Pass (top right), then click on the AFL Live Pass Subscription radio button, the add your username and password and click ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute legend!

Haha, you're welcome.

I'm lost lol. Where do I find it in the system file to start with?

image.jpg

How do u get phone number there mine only has username and password?

tom schulze Did you find a solution? I'm running 1.7.9 and will only username and password options under the "Free Offer".
Id does say "(Telstra ID)", so im suspect it needs the Telstra username and password still. Can I link my free account to my telstra account?

If you have a Telstra contract you can get AFL Live Pass for free, however you can still create a Telstra ID without a Telstra contract and pay for live pass via Apple ID or Google Play. Saying that I still can't get live streaming. Not sure if it is because I'm on a monthly live pass? When I try and stream a live match it seems to log on to Telstra, download token but then says "no valid services for this account" or something like that. I tried the other option "AFL Live Pay" but it didn't work. Not sure if I have to use my Telstra ID or Apple ID though??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back