Votes: 45 18.1%
  • Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My R1/2...well not anymore. Time to release the Ryder.
I'm gonna keep him. Hard to see how he can play worse and he still managed to get to 75. Playing on sandilands was always going to be a big ask.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
I'm gonna keep him. Hard to see how he can play worse and he still managed to get to 75. Playing on sandilands was always going to be a big ask.
Yep. Have other fires elsewhere to put out before thinking about Ryder. Cam McCarthy being the first one.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
if you want to rid Ryder from your team, have a look at this...

33661891201_7d183379c9_c.jpg

if you want to rid Ryder from your team, have a look at this...

33661891201_7d183379c9_c.jpg
Epic! What a freak!

He looked pretty disinterested on the weekend, wasn't running at all. I guess it's fare enough since Port was running rings around Freo
Expecting a big showdown performance in a close match!

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Epic! What a freak!

He looked pretty disinterested on the weekend, wasn't running at all. I guess it's fare enough since Port was running rings around Freo
think he wanted to focus on nullifying Sandi with his leap, he was legit leaping at everything and anything.

He will towel up Jacobs for a 130 this week!

poido

Team Captain
Feb 9, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Epic! What a freak!

He is obviously doing little else if his scores have been low.

With that kind of HTA advantage, he should be scoring a lot better. Maybe he isn't the player he was before injury and that happens to players all the time.

think he wanted to focus on nullifying Sandi with his leap, he was legit leaping at everything and anything.

He will towel up Jacobs for a 130 this week!
I'll be very happy with a 100-110, happy with a 90-100, anything under 90 and I'll start wondering whether I made a mistake

He is obviously doing little else if his scores have been low.

With that kind of HTA advantage, he should be scoring a lot better. Maybe he isn't the player he was before injury and that happens to players all the time.
What injury?

poido

Team Captain
Feb 9, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
What injury?

Well he had that foot injury that kept him out the entire 2015 season then the WADA suspension that kept him out all last year. That's a lot of time out of football to get back to AFL level.

Whether you want to attribute his low scores to that major foot injury or the 2 years he's spent out of the game, take your pick.

We haven't seen the good Ryder since the Bombers.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well he had that foot injury that kept him out the entire 2015 season then the WADA suspension that kept him out all last year. That's a lot of time out of football to get back to AFL level.

Whether you want to attribute his low scores to that major foot injury or the 2 years he's spent out of the game, take your pick.

We haven't seen the good Ryder since the Bombers.
foot injury?

wtf are you on about?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Over 6000 teams have traded in Oliver so far this week. Get your own POD people!!
We didn't have Oliver as a POD for long did we ......i' am feeling a bit used today :(

At least i still have Zac Jones :) ......and GAZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back