List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow that's a new one. The news over here is all "Fyfe said he isn't signing"

Well he hasn't signed yet. Obviously waiting for the new EBA and TV rights deal and what not due in the middle of the year. But good to see he is moving to quell the speculation from building up too much.

lol @ obsessively lurking our board day and night liking every negative post you see

Post something that could actually be considered a useful contribution for once. It's probably beyond you but still, it's something to work on :thumbsu:

I did, positive even, then old mate salim malik still had a cry

Now that you singled out my reply... explain why Fyfe is worth the first 3 first rounder trade ever

Personally i think when he isn't forced into scripted media interviews (i thought you freo people hated to media?) he will be either staying (which is what i think will happen) or he will be bailing because he doesn't want to end up the next Pavlich

Either way all eyes on whether the Youth finally get played or Lyon ends up playing Suban/Dawson/D Pearce/Ibbotson/Johnson etc

Now that you singled out my reply... explain why Fyfe is worth the first 3 first rounder trade ever

Personally i think when he isn't forced into scripted media interviews (i thought you freo people hated to media?) he will be either staying (which is what i think will happen) or he will be bailing because he doesn't want to end up the next Pavlich

That's where you let yourself down, you see Fyfe has more morals and loyalty than Judas Judd, he learnt from the best, Pav

That's where you let yourself down, you see Fyfe has more morals and loyalty than Judas Judd, he learnt from the best, Pav

So after the media stunt today why has he not signed if he fully supports Ross and the club?

LOST ME POSTIN' RIGHTS...DERP

Last edited by a moderator:

Either way all eyes on whether the Youth finally get played or Lyon ends up playing Suban/Dawson/D Pearce/Ibbotson/Johnson etc

I singled out your reply because you were being a snarky little bay-ling, as per usual. Nice post btw, couldn't have been more passive aggressive if you tried :$

I've given up hope on you ever contributing anything meaningful, sorry.

Just as well you are here to tell us these things. I very much doubt us avid supporters would have thought Fyfe had two options and they are either to stay or to go.

And then to back it up with more great insight that people will be interested as to whether we will play some fresh faces or continue to play our older stalwarts.

Such an incredibly enlightening post. You are clearly an analytical genius. I am surprised your own board has let you wander off without a minder.

Thread title has been trimmed back a touch, opposition supporters can still post but having it in the title can bequeath a certain level of entitlement that isn't really justified. 99% of people are respectful but every now and then you have the one guy who struts in and brazenly plops his s**t-filled boots down on the coffee table like he owns the joint.

So after the media stunt today why has he not signed if he fully supports Ross and the club?

FMD you are a slow learner, I will type slowly so hopefully you understand ( but I hold grave fears )

Fyfe and his management are holding out to get the best deal possible, we don't know if a deal has been tabled yet or not. I doubt it considering the new EBA has not been made public

Are you following ?

Why are posters like yourself and Deflecto so obsessed with our club, is it because you are in a premiership window and look nowhere near taking it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously mate get with the narrative. He's stated all along that he doesn't want to sign the contract until midway through the season (like he has done through all his previous contract extensions). Even more so for this extension that plan makes sense because the club and him will both want to see him perform to a reasonable enough level before committing to a multi million dollar deal. He stated in black and white that 1. He sees his future at freo, and 2. that the contract talks will be held close to the middle of the season.

So you're saying he's either going to stay or go?

Well, s**t, thanks for that breaking news!!! Is that you Damian Barrett?

Well he hasn't signed yet. Obviously waiting for the new EBA and TV rights deal and what not due in the middle of the year. But good to see he is moving to quell the speculation from building up too much.

it makes perfect sense to know how much will be on the table, but i guess he just doesn't want to come out and say it.

Fyfe to Carlton via FA this year. Multiple sources. Probably been discussed repeatedly. Would be incredibly surprised if wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back