Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly did the world a favour there miggs ...

Cold

giphy.gif

The King! "I've never worried about facts" - I know you have every right to post what you want on here, but I can see that line coming back to haunt you :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That moment when you get home at 1am after doing a 17 hour day only to realise:

a) you forgot to email the last thing u were doing before you left the office & can't now you are home... meaning the whole last 2.5hrs was pointless & could've been done tomorrow morning anyway as you've missed the deadline now (unless you drive back in to work just to send 1 email before 4am).

b) you didn't go shopping yesterday & can't be fu*ked defrosting something to cook... thus have nothing to eat for belated dinner except off milk & cocoa pops.

c) you still have to iron a shirt for tomorrow

d) tomorrow starts again in a handful of hours, kicking off with an 8am meeting with a usually way overly excited & bubbly client... Am not looking fwd to it.

*sigh* At least I get Friday off.... ;)

a) you forgot to email the last thing u were doing before you left the office & can't now you are home... meaning the whole last 2.5hrs was pointless & could've been done tomorrow morning anyway as you've missed the deadline now (unless you drive back in to work just to send 1 email before 4am).

b) you didn't go shopping yesterday & can't be fu*ked defrosting something to cook... thus have nothing to eat for belated dinner except off milk & cocoa pops.

d) tomorrow starts again in a handful of hours, kicking off with an 8am meeting with a usually way overly excited & bubbly client... Am not looking fwd to it.

Sounded like a justification for a drive back to send the email and maccas run on the way home (do they have 24 hour fast food in Radelaide yet?)

I feel your pain GTG. I did 0830-0100 yesterday and back at 0800 today :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back