No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some positive affirmations:

A week is a long time in football.
We are only one win away from turning our season around.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
Everyday, in everyway, we are better and better
If wishes were fishes we would all be casting nets into the sea.
That which is bitter to endure is often sweet to remember.
I would not be dead for quids.
Every dog has its day.
It's a dog's life.
Every dog thinks it's owner is Napoleon. Hence the enduring love of dog's.

( Not sure of the relevance of the last one)
Apparently it was to demonstrate the grammatical assassination of the apostrophe.

The apostrophe is for Miss Nancies. Real men do not use apostrophes..
All the more puzzling then why you used two that weren't necessary.

Neale shows why he deserves to be in the leadership group
Quoted in support :)

Tim emailed me randomly a few days ago to check in, appreciated it. Had a yarn about the team. He has a way of making me feel better about the world, and reminds me of a Lyonism 'its neither as good or bad as you think'

View attachment 353511
This has me feeling very positive after melting on Sunday.
Had a whole lot of "I've already told you a million times I'm probably going to stay, now will you f off and stop asking me?" about it when I saw it - here's the rest of it:
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2017-04-04/time-for-calm-fyfe

It's easy to forget how young Fyfe is, he's got the polished performance down right but still hasn't got complete control of the nerves yet :)

Last edited:
Had a whole lot of "I've already told you a million times I'm probably going to stay, now will you f off and stop asking me?" about it when I saw it - here's the rest of it:
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2017-04-04/time-for-calm-fyfe

It's easy to forget how young Fyfe is, he's got the polished performance down right but still hasn't got complete control of the nerves yet :)
It must irritate the hell out of him when they just keep asking. It's obvious he's waiting for the collective bargaining agreement to go through. It's hilarious going over to the saints board and reading their translation of his press conference. They're on some good drugs over there...

Some positive affirmations:

A week is a long time in football.
We are only one win away from turning our season around.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
Everyday, in everyway, we are better and better
If wishes were fishes we would all be casting nets into the sea.
That which is bitter to endure is often sweet to remember.
I would not be dead for quids.
Every dog has its day.
It's a dog's life.
Every dog thinks it's owner is Napoleon. Hence the enduring love of dog's.

( Not sure of the relevance of the last one)
Here's another to put in your bag. When trust is gone each of us is alone. When trust is gone friends must scatter. REF. Monkey

It must irritate the hell out of him when they just keep asking. It's obvious he's waiting for the collective bargaining agreement to go through. It's hilarious going over to the saints board and reading their translation of his press conference. They're on some good drugs over there...
The most important thing he said in my mind was that if he thought it was affecting the players or their game he would bring it forward. Cool kid.
The saints hate us by association. They think ross moves in and destroys teams. They think he did it at st kikda and they like to think he is doing it to us. They haven't been right yet.

Sounds like fun.

To the Saints board!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melt thread avoided for this week's selections so far. Touch and go with Tucker but overall can't complain. Now just to survive the first 10 minutes of the game without Spurr, Ibbo or MJ turning over the ball and the melt thread might even fall off the 2nd page.

Melt thread avoided for this week's selections so far. Touch and go with Tucker but overall can't complain. Now just to survive the first 10 minutes of the game without Spurr, Ibbo or MJ turning over the ball and the melt thread might even fall off the 2nd page.

Their disposal was immaculate this morning, hope it translates to the game.

BALIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balic-Fremantle-450x300.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back