NWO/Illuminati $cience

Remove this Banner Ad

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
^^ ""Flat World Champions".
AFL Club
Richmond
i have the privilege of sometimes listening to triple j and the esteemed science communicators folk that talk to the common man and explain notions and examine questions - such as why do i sneeze when i touch my hair. Doctor Carl? Steve? I cannot recall - i am unsure why he doesnt not use 'doctor [sir name]' perhaps a trendy new age type. They also have guests in which are actually alright sometimes.

today was this gem from the regular scientist person whom said..

within a couple generations we will be living like dolphins underwater ...

now i am aware of the possibilities of this evil transhumanisnsm rubbish but surely some of this blokes have been mkultra'ed ?

Last edited:
Interesting way to put it cannot. Generally I wouldn't say they are off their tit but like all religions you certainly have finatical nutters who can't see beyond their own belief in what they feel is essentially important.
I'm sure we all love science,well I do,but it only is what it is. We are again entering areas where science is unable to answer or understand what is going on,areas it basically has no place.There is nothing wrong with this,it is an important field but we need to have a greater understanding that the universe consists of many fields.
The greatest weakness with all the differing types of religion in my opinion is often an unwillingness to work in conjunction with other fields and even sometimes going into battle outside their own fields often to the detriment of the greater good.

This thread makes me want to kill myself.
Excellent.
Do you have any close friends who would be able to take photos and share them after the event?
There was a band called Mayhem and they made necklaces after the unfortunate passing of their lead singer. The band was crap but that idea has merit.

i have the privilege of sometimes listening to triple j and the esteemed science communicators folk that talk to the common man and explain notions and examine questions - such as why do i sneeze when i touch my hair. Doctor Carl? Steve? I cannot recall - i am unsure why he doesnt not use 'doctor [sir name]' perhaps a trendy new age type. They also have guests in which are actually alright sometimes.

today was this gem from the regular scientist person whom said..

within a couple generations we will be living like dolphins underwater ...

now i am aware of the possibilities of this evil transhumanisnsm rubbish but surely some of this blokes have been mkultra'ed ?
I think I need to start a thread - some Bigfooty posters with a loose grip on reality?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting way to put it cannot. Generally I wouldn't say they are off their tit but like all religions you certainly have finatical nutters who can't see beyond their own belief in what they feel is essentially important.
I'm sure we all love science,well I do,but it only is what it is. We are again entering areas where science is unable to answer or understand what is going on,areas it basically has no place.There is nothing wrong with this,it is an important field but we need to have a greater understanding that the universe consists of many fields.
The greatest weakness with all the differing types of religion in my opinion is often an unwillingness to work in conjunction with other fields and even sometimes going into battle outside their own fields often to the detriment of the greater good.

Science isn't a religion. There are people who operate on the fringes of science and who pose outrageous questions or theories, but as far as I am aware scientist don't preach at alters or worship atoms. It's a false comparison to suggest that we view fields of study in the same light as religion.

Science isn't a religion. There are people who operate on the fringes of science and who pose outrageous questions or theories, but as far as I am aware scientist don't preach at alters or worship atoms. It's a false comparison to suggest that we view fields of study in the same light as religion.

I've seen atom worship in Fallout. It exists.

some claim the history of modern science started around the enlightenment, some claim a few decades earlier around 1660 when the The President, Council and Fellows of the Royal Society of London for Improving Natural Knowledge was formed.

there is various 'proofs' that freemasonery and the occult played a big part in its make up.

Is it best just to trust current science with all our all hearts? or should we have a more skeptical view given the shady history of such organisations?

Last edited:
Well given that through scientific endeavour we have - the internet, various medical science that can prolong and save lives, numerous articles of technology (more than I can possibly list), I'd say we're ok to trust science.

Most of history is a fabrication by the jews used to maintain global ignorance while they secretly build golem armies underground in a bid to take over Cuba.
I thought lizard people were colluding with vampires to overthrow humanity?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

some claim the history of modern science started around the enlightenment, some claim a few decades earlier around 1660 when the The President, Council and Fellows of the Royal Society of London for Improving Natural Knowledge was formed.

there is various 'proofs' that freemasonery and the occult played a big part in its make up.

Is it best just to trust current science with all our all hearts? or should we have a more skeptical view given the shady history of such organisations?
No,it's certainly not best to trust modern science,just like anything else.
Science has helped in many areas but we are learning that science is rather restricted in taking us forward and it needs to be used in conjunction with other fields. It's certainly a religion in itself and like all religions has its fair share of fanatics and closed minded people attached.

One of the problems with science is the fraudulent behaviour that goes with it,which effects both people's trust in the field and it's own credibility. Science has a long history of fraudulent claims for personal gain and institutional funding.

No,it's certainly not best to trust modern science,just like anything else.
Science has helped in many areas but we are learning that science is rather restricted in taking us forward and it needs to be used in conjunction with other fields. It's certainly a religion in itself and like all religions has its fair share of fanatics and closed minded people attached.

One of the problems with science is the fraudulent behaviour that goes with it,which effects both people's trust in the field and it's own credibility. Science has a long history of fraudulent claims for personal gain and institutional funding.
Science is not a religion. There are no sacred texts, nor immovable theological truths that are regarded as absolutes. There are people who use pseudo-science in a variety of misleading ways, and genuine scientists can and do make mistakes, but science certainly doesn't radicalise people through extreme, completely rigid dogma. With religion there is a set form of beliefs; science is a process of continually learning and developing our understanding of the universe.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back