meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Its been diabolical ,this mornings disposal by Johnno was a huge improvement. Also the quick play on and neat disposal through the corridor was a breath of fresh air.
Did I said they are training badly? The pressure and the pace in training is nowhere near wafl and AfL ,which can be understandable consider all the players expected to turn out for either peel or freo. Johnson also had two small pad stick on his knee.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Some good photos on the club website for those interested:

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-04-06/thursday-training-gallery

Arguably more movement in these pics than we saw on the weekend.

Good to see Nyhuis back and moving well...

12%2064.jpg

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cox has blown a knee and Ryan didn't train, limping about and not looking great. Dont take this as gospel but the consensus among the watchers was that Dawson,Pearce and if so the melts will be gigantic. Tucker out. The ins Balic,Sherro and Croz. Connor trained brilliantly,Fyfe worked in the forward line and then moved into the mid.. Skills were good ,Johnson's disposal rally improved. Players were upbeat ,lets hope it rubs of on game day.

So Suban stays in and Tucker out? Unreal.

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did I said they are training badly? The pressure and the pace in training is nowhere near wafl and AfL ,which can be understandable consider all the players expected to turn out for either peel or freo. Johnson also had two small pad stick on his knee.

Who said that you said they trained badly? Jumping at shadows much. :rolleyes: Johnson,s disposal has been average but this morning it was greatly improved. In my book thats a plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why can't we play how we train?

And if Tucker loses his spot and my buddy Suban retains his, I will spit chips (not really, chips are too good to waste on this Freo side).

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Why can't we play how we train?

And if Tucker loses his spot and my buddy Suban retains his, I will spit chips (not really, chips are too good to waste on this Freo side).
Pressure and pace is different.

Freo Blood

All Australian
Sep 21, 2006
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
They need to find whoever kicked this ball to McCarthy and get them in the B22 immediately. Someone can hit a leading target - I just hope it wasn't Hale or Guerra.

1%2064.jpg
Looks like Murray Cooper style mark from the 70's. Needs to hit the ball hard with hands extended... won't get any chest mark opportunities in the afl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back