List Mgmt. Hayden Crozier [Traded to WB]

Remove this Banner Ad

Even in some of his better games in the past I don't think I've never seen him play in an assertive manner. Tonight you could actually see that he wanted to own this game and stamp his authority on it. Hopefully this is a watershed moment for him, it certainly looked that way from the outside. Congrats Hayden :thumbsu:.

I don't think our gameplan in the past has suited him leading to inconsistency. He'll be fine if he's allowed to take the game on, have a ping at goal when needed and go for the hang when needed. Stifling that kills his game.
That doesn't make any sense if the game plan suits him one week and then it doesn't the next. He's played similar games to this before. Just needs to follow it up.

as long as ross lets the kid play on instinct, i'll take a bad game here and there.
He's very important for the future imo

That doesn't make any sense if the game plan suits him one week and then it doesn't the next. He's played similar games to this before. Just needs to follow it up.

Sorry, probably didn't explain it well enough. Playing against his natural game he can do for a game or two but eventually it gets the better of him. Bit like trying to be like someone else in the workforce, will work for a while but you'll eventually get caught out.

Even in some of his better games in the past I don't think I've never seen him play in an assertive manner. Tonight you could actually see that he wanted to own this game and stamp his authority on it. Hopefully this is a watershed moment for him, it certainly looked that way from the outside. Congrats Hayden :thumbsu:.
2014 against the Hawks. Slammed Burgoyne to the ground in a tackle in the forward 50, slotted the goal from the boundary.

I thought "this guy should stay in the team regardless of form, he's better than the spuds we've been carrying". But the spuds remained.

2014 against the Hawks. Slammed Burgoyne to the ground in a tackle in the forward 50, slotted the goal from the boundary.

I thought "this guy should stay in the team regardless of form, he's better than the spuds we've been carrying". But the spuds remained.

He also fired an unbelievable hand ball to Sonny which resulted in an epic run down the wing and goal from Fyfe in that same game.

he deserves to stay, he may be inconsistent, but he can also be a game winner!

I must admit I'd never thought he had that game in him, but happy to credit him with a career best performance. I loved his emotion out there. He knows he needed to prove his stuff and tonight he did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crozier is an odd one for me. Does very well when he has the ball. Can kick the difficult shots (like the one today after the McCarthy miss) and take a incredible mark.

Has high impact for every touch he gets. Only problem is he doesn't get that many touches as he doesn't have the ability to find the ball that some people have. If Ross can make the other players try and get the ball in his hands then he'll be an absolute star.

I never understood the criticism he is inconsistent.

In previous years he was forced to play very defensive and out of his preferred positions. The guy will never be the type to have 20 + disposals every game, but he is an massive upgrade on the someone like Suban. He will have quality disposals and score goals when the opportunity presents.

Development wise he is about 1-2 season behind and will need to play every game this year regardless of form.

Have been a big fan of Croz for ages hence the buddy, finally been given a run like I've been waiting for and look at what he has contributed, should have been in for Pearce years ago after showing he had it in 2014.

Feels f@$#ing great to have relief when its in his hands and he is taking a set shot. Gun.

Have been a big fan of Croz for ages hence the buddy, finally been given a run like I've been waiting for and look at what he has contributed, should have been in for Pearce years ago after showing he had it in 2014.

Feels f@$#ing great to have relief when its in his hands and he is taking a set shot. Gun.

My Buddy also. I don't have the ability to edit my sig though.

Great game by Crozier. Was comfortably in our top 10 tonight.
There's definitely a spot in the team for him but it's got me stuffed where it is?! Is he a forward or a half back???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stood up when the game was there to be won. Was everywhere in the last quarter. Great to see some heart and passion and fantastic to see his skills and class on show. Has some X factor that boy.

<3 Crozier. That was a great game tonight. I hope he never gets seen in a Peel jumper ever again
I don't mind that , as long suban don't stayed with peel beyond 2017 . :p

Long time fan of Croze...So much potential :)
I stand by what I said last year and the year before that....I would play him on a wing, alternating with HFF.
Great skills, reads the play well, can run and has a penetrating long, accurate kick.
If I was a Fremantle forward, I'd quite like leading up to him, knowing that theres a fair chance he'd hit my chest lace out....I'd probably drop the chest mark but eh?!! :)

He looked so confident when he grabbed the ball on the boundary for that goal, his thought process must have been "I'm going to kick an amazing goal now, cool".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back